Ratings for Dr. Jiao Yang

Excellent cardiologist. So glad she moved her practice here!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Very well run office. Amazing bed side manners. Amazing support staff. If you need to see a cardiologist in south surrey / whiterock area then this is it. Actually my gp said she is the only cardioogist in this area. Thank god we god a good one!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

One of the best competent Cardiologist, extremely knowledgeable, punctual on her appointment schedule, she has enough information about her practice and for her patient. Clinic is equipped with modern equipments. She has provided me some informations that extremely helpful for me to to better care of ones health. I highly recommend Dr. Yang and sincerely appreciate the care she has provided me.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I am 55 and have been to several doctors and specilists over the years. Dr. Yang is everything a patient could want in a doctor. She is extremely knowledgeable, she keeps up to date with modern medicine and she truly cares about her patients. She does not hesitate to get tests done promptly and ensures that she has all of the information required to make the right decision. In addition, she is extrememly prompt with her schedule and appointment times. I am used to waiting at least an hour to see a speciliast and Dr. Yang is always on schedule. I highly recommend Dr. Yang and I sincerely apppreciate the care she has provided fo5 me.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I’m very disappointed with the aftercare of my husband. She did not address our concerns post procedure. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I met with Dr.Yang in early August 2017. I found her to be very professional. I would highly recommend her to others seeking a cardiologist. KevinTheal, Langley, BC

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

She is awesome. Takes the care and time necessary to accurately make health decisions..

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Very competent cardiologist despite her young appearance! Excellent support staff!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Excellent cardiologist! I am going to ask my GP to refer my husband to her as well! She is truly exceptional!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I never go online to rate anyone. But this cardiologist is truly wonderful. She is knowledgable and caring. Her staff is fantastic. Overall, I am so delighted to have this wonderful doctor take care of me!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr. Jiao Yang's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients