Ratings for Dr. Jiao Yang

She is awesome. Takes the care and time necessary to accurately make health decisions..

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Very competent cardiologist despite her young appearance! Excellent support staff!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Excellent cardiologist! I am going to ask my GP to refer my husband to her as well! She is truly exceptional!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I never go online to rate anyone. But this cardiologist is truly wonderful. She is knowledgable and caring. Her staff is fantastic. Overall, I am so delighted to have this wonderful doctor take care of me!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I just heard her speak at an educational event for the community. She is exceptional. I am switching to see her for sure!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

What a breath of fresh air!! Exceptional Cardiologist!! Brilliant, Competent, Personable with an excellent rapport with her patients. Would highly recommend! Office is also extremely well run. This Doctor knows her stuff!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I went with my dad to his appointment. This is a wonderful doctor. I was impressed and happy to have a competent cardiologist looking after my dad!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I never go on websites and leave my comments. But for this exceptional doctor- I just have to! She treats her patients with so much kindness. Her knowledge base is excellent. She has put me on a new drug for heart failure and it has made such a difference! Thank you Dr Yang. I would highly recommend this exceptional cardiologist.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I finally found an answer to my chest pain thanks to Dr Yang. I am truly amazed at this wonderful doctor! We are lucky to have her as our cardiologist ( both my husband And myself)

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

VERY good doctor....tells it like it is yet very nice. Easy to talk to. Answered all my questions. Left feeling much more at ease yet knowing I am facing surgery.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Dr. Jiao Yang's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal