Ratings for Dr. Jessica Elia

I have been visiting Dr. Elia for treatment on my neck. She is incredibly knowledgeable, caring, and professional! She takes the time to explain what is going on and how she will treat it. She also shows you exercises that you can do and natural supplements you can take to help yourself! Dr. Elia is an amazing Chiropractor, and I recommend her to everyone! :)

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I have just recently starting going to Dr. Elia's practice for a knee injury. She is excellent. A fantastic chiropractor and an even better person. She truly has a passion for helping her clients! I recommend her to everyone! Thank you Jessica!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Been to a few chiropractors and I definitely find Jessica to be the best one I've seen. Always has a caring attitude and helps me with general maintenance of my muscles. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

My 10 month old & I have been going to Dr. Jessica Elia and she's been an amazing help to us both. My daughter had a torticolis from delivery and it resolved very quickly with visits. I had a lot of post delivery pain which was she was a great help with as well. I'm thankful to have had Dr. Jessica Elia as our chiropractor through this time.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Elia was very knowledgeable, professional and nice. She answered all my questions, gave me amazing adjustment and treated the muscles around my spine too. I recommend her for anyone who's looking for a real caring chiropractor that makes you feel better from the first visit.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Elia for anyone who's looking for a smart professional doctor. I went to her for shoulder pain and i noticed less pain from the first treatment. She is smart, her clinic is nice and new.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Dr. Elia is an excellent chiropractor. I went to her for back pain that goes to my right leg. She explained to me what was going on in simple words, she told me exactly how she was going to treat it too. I noticed a difference from the first treatment. She is knowledgeable, very nice and professional. The clinic also gives you this positive vibe that I just love to go there. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr. Elia is always extremely friendly and goes above and beyond expectations. She is also very well educated and is always able to answer my questions. By far one of the best chiropractors I've been to in my life.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Sensational work done by dr. Elia. In only a few visits she has relieved the back pain I have had for years. Very blessed to have her has my chiropractor

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Excellent experience! Goes above and beyond to help! Relived pain that has been bothering me for years

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Jessica Elia's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

HIP