Dr. Jessica DeSerres

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jessica DeSerres

Dr. D did Botox for the first time for me. I don’t know why I waited so long! We went over my concerns and my problem areas and she explained why she was treating each area and which muscle she was injecting. She is super knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. Given that it was my first time I had a lot of questions and concerns and she wasn’t the least bit pushy and made me feel totally comfortable! She told me exactly how much it was going to cost before we started and gave me the opportunity to decide if I wanted more or less. Ill definitely be back!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr Deserres and the staff are always exceptional at looking after our family. They are professional and delightful from the time we walk in to the moment we leave. It really is tricky bring all four of my under 8 kids in at once; they make this experience seamless and painless for us all. Thank you ever so much, for being our go to dentist and dental clinic.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Fantastic! I’ve had some really bad experiences in the past that kept me from going to the dentist for a long time. Dr D and her team were compassionate and understanding and took their time to make sure I was comfortable. They even have cozy blankets. Can’t recommend them enough!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Ethical and competent, Dr. DeSerres does not recommend procedures unless they are required.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr. DeSerres is doing my Invisalign and I am so happy with the results so far! She started by taking a 3D scan of my teeth and showed me the final results before I had to commit to anything. Dr. D is super knowledgeable and takes the time to answer all of your questions. I honestly look forward to having to go to the dentist now!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr DeSerres is truly an amazing dentist. She's very easy to talk to, kind and patient and you can tell that she has your best interest at heart. She is all about saving the natural teeth as much as possible and not about the $ signs. She removed my wisdom teeth and made me feel very calm but I also felt very confident in her because of her own confidence and knowledge. I am so happy that I am a client of Southwest Smiles, all of the staff there are very friendly and kind. I look forforward to my cleanings now instead of dreading them because they use waterpik scaling along with regular scaling which is way less painful! I would refer all of my family and friends to this dental office and especially to Dr DeSerres!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Dr DeSerres took out my wisdom teeth. Really appreciated how she helped me stay calm and talked me through the whole thing. Everything went very smoothly. Fantastic dentist and her assistant Megan was great as well!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I seen Dr DeSerres after reading her reviews and she is definitely the best dentist I have dealt with. I will definitely will continue to see her for my dental needs.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Beautiful person inside and out. Very knowledgeable and makes you feel very comfortable and keeps you informed what she is doing when performing a procedure. Best dentist I have ever had. Her staff are wonderful...friendly and helpful. Definitely recommending her to friends and family♥️

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr DeSerres is doing my invisalign at southwest smiles. She is very thorough and I'm very happy with the result so far. Great staff at the office as well. I'll definitely be recommending her to others!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Dr. Jessica DeSerres's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Originally from Calgary, I completed a Bachelor of Biological Sciences degree with a minor in Psychology from the University of Alberta. I was accepted in to the highly competitive Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry at the University of Alberta where I completed my Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. Throughout my 9 years of university I was awarded a number of scholarships based on academic standing and community involvement through my extensive volunteerism. I grew to love the city of Edmonton for its world class festivals, amazing restaurants and of course our famous river valley. My husband Josh and I have built our lives here in Edmonton and have become actively involved in the community. In my spare time I love to travel, cook, dance and spend time with family and friends. I love being a dentist because I am able to build a long-lasting relationship with my patients. I strive to be compassionate, approachable and to provide exceptional patient care. Some of my most rewarding experiences have come from making anxious patients feel comfortable enough that they look forward to coming to the dentist. I believe in working with patients to find the best treatment option for their specific situation. I look forward to meeting you, building a relationship, and creating a smile that you are proud to show off.

• University of Alberta