Dr. Jessica DeSerres

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jessica DeSerres

Great dentist. Have been going to her for just over a year. I've sent a few friends to her and they have all been very happy as well.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Dr DeSerres rushes through treatment too quickly leaving room for error. Each time I'm there she is scattered and doesn't seem focused on the task at hand. She tries to be too efficient missing things that are important which then cause me to have to come back for correction when it could have been prevented. She leaves the room several times so my 15 minute appointment turns into hours. This has happened on more than one occasion and it's disappointing. I'm starting to feel more like a dollar sign than patient. She a nice lady but needs to slow down and double check her work.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Found Dr. DeSerres after reading the positive reviews and I’m so happy that I went to her. I was embarrassed to go to the dentist after years of neglect. She didnt make feel me guilty and she told me that the important thing is that I’m there now.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

I was referred by a friend who spoke very highly of Smiles. I went in for some options and the next day I had a crown. I was able to smile again, something I hadn't done in awhile. They were pleasant, friendly and very efficient. W ill recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

Broke my front tooth playing hockey and she stayed late and made me a same day crown. Really cares about her patients. Thank you Dr. Deserres.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

Best I could ask for. She was patient centered and I felt heard. Clearly loves the work. My teeth are better for meeting her.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

Dr. D did Botox for the first time for me. I don’t know why I waited so long! We went over my concerns and my problem areas and she explained why she was treating each area and which muscle she was injecting. She is super knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. Given that it was my first time I had a lot of questions and concerns and she wasn’t the least bit pushy and made me feel totally comfortable! She told me exactly how much it was going to cost before we started and gave me the opportunity to decide if I wanted more or less. Ill definitely be back!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr Deserres and the staff are always exceptional at looking after our family. They are professional and delightful from the time we walk in to the moment we leave. It really is tricky bring all four of my under 8 kids in at once; they make this experience seamless and painless for us all. Thank you ever so much, for being our go to dentist and dental clinic.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

Fantastic! I’ve had some really bad experiences in the past that kept me from going to the dentist for a long time. Dr D and her team were compassionate and understanding and took their time to make sure I was comfortable. They even have cozy blankets. Can’t recommend them enough!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Ethical and competent, Dr. DeSerres does not recommend procedures unless they are required.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr. Jessica DeSerres's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Originally from Calgary, I completed a Bachelor of Biological Sciences degree with a minor in Psychology from the University of Alberta. I was accepted in to the highly competitive Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry at the University of Alberta where I completed my Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. Throughout my 9 years of university I was awarded a number of scholarships based on academic standing and community involvement through my extensive volunteerism. I grew to love the city of Edmonton for its world class festivals, amazing restaurants and of course our famous river valley. My husband Josh and I have built our lives here in Edmonton and have become actively involved in the community. In my spare time I love to travel, cook, dance and spend time with family and friends. I love being a dentist because I am able to build a long-lasting relationship with my patients. I strive to be compassionate, approachable and to provide exceptional patient care. Some of my most rewarding experiences have come from making anxious patients feel comfortable enough that they look forward to coming to the dentist. I believe in working with patients to find the best treatment option for their specific situation. I look forward to meeting you, building a relationship, and creating a smile that you are proud to show off.

• University of Alberta