Dr. Jesse J. Savage

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jesse J. Savage

Dr. Savage took really good care of me. He and his team are the best. Even the scare from the surgery can barely be seen because of his expertise. Thank you Dr. Savage

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

Dr. Jesse Savage was my Spinal Neurosurgeon in April 2017. He saved my life and has been professional and kind throughout the entire ordeal. His empathy for me and my family in a very devastating time in our lives made all the difference in the world. He made us feel prepared as much as anyone could be for such a difficult and challenging surgery when we had no time to really wait. He spent time with all 3 of my children and answered their questions and concerns in a respectful and supportive way. My husband was respected by Dr Savage as my critical support person as well as the dad worried about his kids and their worries for what might happen to me during and after surgery. He never was in a hurry to get on to another task as though we were the most important people of the day. We all care deeply and respect Dr. Savage for all his work and care of me and our family during the surgery and after in the ICU , post op visits. Always was available for our questions or concerns when calling his office. He deserves all the accolades for being a supreme warm and supportive surgeon! Thank you for all you did for us! Excellent +++

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

Dr. Savage was a great Dr who went above and beyond in finding my Illness and performing my brain surgery ! He was very helpful in explaining what i needed to do before and after surgery !!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

Dr. Savage was excellent and went above and beyond to communicate with me, even calling me at home to answer some questions. He performed spinal fusion surgery (TLIF) and the results have been good. # months out and my recovery has been steady. He's very personable and I feel like he can really explain complex medical issues in a way that a lay-person can understand them.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

What a Great Doctor we love him, he spent time we needed a got all of the tumor!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

My journey with double vision in my left eye lead me to Goodman Campbell and Dr. Jesse Savage. After an MRI he diagnosed a tumor in the orbital nerve. Dr. Savage's confidence, want and determination to help me put myself and my family ease. He reviewed the MRI results with me thoroughly and explained how he would remove the tumor. He allowed myself and my wife to ask all the questions we had until we were comfortable with the procedure. It was a difficult diagnosis to hear but Dr. Savage and his staff kept us informed and at ease prior, during and after surgery.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

I came to Dr Savage from Hammond IN. The surgery I had, other Doctors did. So came with a lot of different issues and a hole in my head too. Dr Savage made me feel at ease with surgery I was about to have. His staff was great about getting me in the office because it was a 2 and 1/2 hrs trip from the Hospital. I was treated well and couldn't be happier with my plate in my head. lol Thanks to Dr Jesse Savage and all who helped put me back together.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Dr. Savage did emergency surgery on my spine. I was hospitalized for 2 weeks at Eskenazi. The surgery went well. Dr. Savage explained to me and my son about everything - the situation, the procedure, and what to expect. I would highly recommend Dr. Savage to anyone. He's fantastic.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Dr. Savage is awesome, down to earth doctor. He took his time with me, showed me my xrays /imaging and what was causing my pain. He discussed options and what he felt would work best for me. I would highly recommend him to my friends. Thank you Dr. Savage.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

After months of pain in both arms last year and multiple x-rays, scans, and doctor visits, finally I was sent to see Dr. Savage. In moments he diagnosed my condition and discussed pros, cons, and timing of surgery. Within a month, surgery was over, successful, and my body pain-free. His straight-forwardness, recommendations, and wonderful sense of humor not only made me trust him implicitly, but made me a believer again that the health system does have caring, generous, honest, qualified physicians. Thank you, Dr. Savage.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr. Jesse J. Savage's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English