Ratings for Dr. Jesse Cracknell

Dr. Jesse is compassionate, and incredibly knowledgable. He helps me in all things health, including things like diet and exercise. He always has a big smile, and goes out of his way to properly assess whats going on. Very different from other chiro's I've seen in Burlington and Oakville. I recomend him to everyone. He was great with me during my pregnancy (kept me walking after I had a sever pelvic diastasis), and he's great with my little ones as well. Do your self a favour, and go see Dr. Jesse.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I refer all my friends here. Dr. Jesse is fantastic. I was popping Advil like candy, but it barely worked anymore. When I started with Dr. Jesse, he told me that my issues in my spine were causing all of my nerve pain which my doctor never told me, she just gave me pain meds. I feel better after every adjustment, and I don't get nerve pain anymore. I don't even take anything now.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Jesse for nearly a year, and couldn't be happier. At first I saw him because of a recurring sciatica nerve pain that used to get me for about a week every month. It's now been 6 months since it happened, and I can barely even remember what it felt like. highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

So happy I found Dr. Jesse. He helped me figure out what was wrong, has such a great energy and has been there for me for over a year and I've never been healthier. I love the clinic because it has everything (physio, massage) - rather than a one size fits all (I've had that with chiropractors before... not mentioning names). I brought my husband in too - we're doing great now.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I am an Early Childhood Educator and was working with different age groups of children. My nature of job was fun loving, I started to have severe back and leg pain since last two years. I was in terrible pain that was making me frustrated. Luckily I found Dr. Jesse and Dr sly they conducted a presentation about the chiropractic treatment, that gave me a great support and courage to go for this. As I did not have much knowledge about it.I was under Dr. Jesse's treatment since July 2014, his treatment helped me a lot to cope with my pain within few months. He is a thoughtful, focused, emotionally supportive and a Fantastic doctor. He has a Humane approach and also gave discount while my treatment and gave me positive incentive to cope with the stress the pain caused me. He is a great doctor with wonderful skills. He was always giving good treatment and prompt responses to my questions regarding my condition. I wish him all the best in his chiropractic profession. I found all the staff proactive, courteous and professionals. On every visit they provide an informative article about diet and to cope with the stress that the pain caused. The office is in great location with lots of parking available. They are also supporting by doing fund raising to support people in the community. I appreciate the effort of all the staff's Thoughtfulness respect and love for the patients. Specially I am thankful to Dr. Jesse who not only gave me good treatment but guided me spiritually, the exercise and the stretches to do and was always ready to give suggestions about the on going treatment. A quote for the Staff Focus and think the way one Thinks influence Positive Attitude S.M.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I've seen chiropractors before, some good and some not, but Dr. Jesse knows his stuff. I'm actually feeling a lot better, heading back to work soon.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

The staff at Health for Life Chiropractor is unlike anywhere else; it's a place where they treat you like family and friends! I feel so comfortable and at ease going to my appointments because I know I'm in the hands of professionals who aren't intimidating or condescending. Also, it's more than just a Chiropractic clinic; Health for Life Chiropractic is a wellness center. I've learned a lot from Dr. Jesse and would recommend their expertise and help to any and everyone. It's nice to actually experience the difference of chiropractic care done right. I feel rejuvenated and a lot less in pain after each session. And most importantly, I feel like I'm progressing! Thank you so much Dr. Jesse, Carolyn, Pamela and Tamara. You guys are awesome!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr. Jesse Cracknell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Oxford