Ratings for Dr. Jerrod Hendry

Cut me off when asking me questions. Made me feel like I had no business being there. He gave results to many others ahead if me and was reminded by the nurse that I was still waiting. I actually heard him discussing a patient with her and she said oh you are dripping with sympathy. He replied I am an emergency room doctor not a minor complaints doctor. Well doc I suggest yiu try a big city hospital instead of Peace Arch if you want more exciting cases. What a jerk. Oh ya he wrote me not one but 2 precriptions for things I am allergic too. Both noted on my chart.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Could have killed me , misDx me as a geri psych patient even when my family told him of my previous Hx and high functioning in the community. My brain was under distress caused by a medical condition.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

He saved my life. Determined that I had lymphoma despite going to my GP multiple times with symptoms and having no tests done. I came to the ER once and he did a CT which showed that I had lymphoma which I then got treated and now am in remission. Without him, I would not have gotten treated and I may have died.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Concur with previous review. He made me feel I was wasting his time. Cut me off when I was explaining my symptoms. He seemed angry that I was in emerg. I thought I had a blood clot and tried to explain this - he questioned why I was in emerg. He stated I didn't have a clot - in fact he was wrong. I did have a blood clot. Made me feel I should have never had come for help.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dismissive, condescending and oh so wrong in his diagnosis. He should consider a new line of work.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Jerrod Hendry's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in White Rock, BC