Ratings for Dr. Jerrod Hendry

Please go to any other hospital. If you make the mistake of going to Peace Arch Hospital emergency you may have to deal with him and it’s just not worth it. Believe me, take the extra time and go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

His demeanor is terrible, I don't know why someone with his personality would choose this line of work. He misdiagnosed me twice within a week. Thankfully I got to see my specialist soon after.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr Hendry was rude, dismissive and condescending. I was told to go immediately to emmerg if I experienced certain symptoms, I did and he sent me home in the middle of the night, alone. My specialist and doctor confirmed the next day, I was acted appropriately by going in.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

My son broke his collarbone, and Dr. Hendry did an amazing job tending to his injury. He was professional, kind, polite and extremely knowledgeable. We were so grateful for his support and expertise.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr Hendry saved my life years back with a particularly nasty case of pneumonia and i was stuck in the er for 5 days. He’s seen all 3 of our boys over the years with various breaks, casts etc.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

He was not nice. Cut me off while explaining. Not helpful at all. Nurse was so nice and he listened to questions very calmly.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Cut me off when asking me questions. Made me feel like I had no business being there. He gave results to many others ahead if me and was reminded by the nurse that I was still waiting. I actually heard him discussing a patient with her and she said oh you are dripping with sympathy. He replied I am an emergency room doctor not a minor complaints doctor. Well doc I suggest yiu try a big city hospital instead of Peace Arch if you want more exciting cases. What a jerk. Oh ya he wrote me not one but 2 precriptions for things I am allergic too. Both noted on my chart.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Could have killed me , misDx me as a geri psych patient even when my family told him of my previous Hx and high functioning in the community. My brain was under distress caused by a medical condition.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

He saved my life. Determined that I had lymphoma despite going to my GP multiple times with symptoms and having no tests done. I came to the ER once and he did a CT which showed that I had lymphoma which I then got treated and now am in remission. Without him, I would not have gotten treated and I may have died.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Concur with previous review. He made me feel I was wasting his time. Cut me off when I was explaining my symptoms. He seemed angry that I was in emerg. I thought I had a blood clot and tried to explain this - he questioned why I was in emerg. He stated I didn't have a clot - in fact he was wrong. I did have a blood clot. Made me feel I should have never had come for help.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Jerrod Hendry's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in White Rock, BC