Ratings for Dr. Jerrod Hendry

A cranky, condescending person to patients and the unfortunate nurses who are on the same shift he is. This man should not be a “Dr” the fact that he is should be viewed as a disgrace to any Dr with a sense of empathy. He misdiagnosed a major illness and made me feel like I was wasting his time. Will interrupt you and be condescending. A piece of advice, if he’s on shift go somewhere else. He is a danger to anyone with any sort of a serious illness. Maybe he’s fine for a broken arm or something, I wouldn’t know.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Dr. Hendry is one of the most knowledgable and intelligent ER doctors I have ever had the privilege of working with. His kind, professional demeanour gives him 5/5 in my books!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Terrible doctor. Did not seem interested in helping me. He ended up sending me in for surgery but didn't discuss anything with me. Not sure why he choose to be an emergency doctor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

Please go to any other hospital. If you make the mistake of going to Peace Arch Hospital emergency you may have to deal with him and it’s just not worth it. Believe me, take the extra time and go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

His demeanor is terrible, I don't know why someone with his personality would choose this line of work. He misdiagnosed me twice within a week. Thankfully I got to see my specialist soon after.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr Hendry was rude, dismissive and condescending. I was told to go immediately to emmerg if I experienced certain symptoms, I did and he sent me home in the middle of the night, alone. My specialist and doctor confirmed the next day, I was acted appropriately by going in.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

My son broke his collarbone, and Dr. Hendry did an amazing job tending to his injury. He was professional, kind, polite and extremely knowledgeable. We were so grateful for his support and expertise.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr Hendry saved my life years back with a particularly nasty case of pneumonia and i was stuck in the er for 5 days. He’s seen all 3 of our boys over the years with various breaks, casts etc.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

He was not nice. Cut me off while explaining. Not helpful at all. Nurse was so nice and he listened to questions very calmly.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Cut me off when asking me questions. Made me feel like I had no business being there. He gave results to many others ahead if me and was reminded by the nurse that I was still waiting. I actually heard him discussing a patient with her and she said oh you are dripping with sympathy. He replied I am an emergency room doctor not a minor complaints doctor. Well doc I suggest yiu try a big city hospital instead of Peace Arch if you want more exciting cases. What a jerk. Oh ya he wrote me not one but 2 precriptions for things I am allergic too. Both noted on my chart.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr. Jerrod Hendry's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in White Rock, BC