Ratings for Dr. Jeremie Hallett

Great dentist. Dr hallet is very attentive and gentle. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new dentist.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I saw Dr. Hallett last week for the first time at his office in West Kelowna. I was in a lot of pain because of a 2 bad wisdom teeth. He was very compassionate and was able to take out both teeth the same day. After that all my pain was gone. I was so happy because I was nervous to go to the dentist after not going for a long time and it was a great experience. His office is very relaxed and he really seems to know what he's doing. I will be coming to see dr hallett from now on.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

This is a great office! Dr Hallett and his team are wonderful. 5 stars for them all. Thanks for the great care you guys :)

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Hallett for many years at his office on the east side. I'm so glad that he opened an office in west kelowna now. He has always been very thorough and gentle. Just less driving for me now :) I highly recommend Dr. Hallett to all my friends.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014