Dr. Jennifer Yakimishyn

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Yakimishyn

Dr Jennifer is very friendly and thorough. we have a pleasant time with her first consultation. we are soon starting the adjustments for my autistic son and her recommendations were very clear and made sense.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

We’re so glad to have found Dr Jennifer. Before seeing Dr Jennifer my teenage daughter was suffering from daily headaches and severe tailbone pain. Within a few months through Dr Jennifer’s skilled treatment the headaches and tailbone pain were gone and my daughter was finally able to live pain free!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

Dr. Jennifer is amazing. She is always happy, positive and upbeat. She is compassionate and genuinely cares about you and your health. Nothing is impossible with her can-do attitude. She is very knowledgeable and explains things in layman’s terms. I’ve seen excellent results in a short period of time. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

I find Dr Jen to be extremely compassionate and she actually listens to what I have to say. This is important so she can then provide the best care to resolve my issues! I highly recommend her to anyone I speak with, who indicates they are in pain of some sort!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Dr. Jennifer and the team at FCC are fantastic! She has made such a difference in my overall health and headaches. She treats my entire family including my 6 month old nephew and 2 year old niece and they love it. Her approach is gentle and effective. I would highly recommend her and Dr. Jason for your chiropractic care!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

It is so refreshing to be able to talk to a doctor who sincerely listens and has the skills to help you. I would recommend Dr Jennifer to any of my friends and family and customers for that matter! Thank you for being such a kind and caring person, your facility is top notch and Agatha is awesome too!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Love everyone at FCC. Dr Jennifer is amazing at what she does and has such a connection with children. She is extremely knowledgable and explains everything throughly .

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr. Jennifer is awesome at what she does! I feel so much better after seeing her for chiropractic adjustments

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

My two kids absolutely love visiting Dr. Jennifer! After hearing great reviews and attending their open house, I took my kids in for a general wellness visit. Their intake was thorough and I have continued taking them for wellness checkups. Dr. Jennifer has always shown attention to detail and remembers little things about them, which means a lot to me as a parent, and has established a great rapport and trust with my kids! She goes at their pace, speaks to them instead of just through me, and involves them in the appointment. Overall we have had a wonderful experience and my kids are always excited to go back! Thank you for all you do!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Dr. Jennifer is an amazing chiro! When I was in excruciating pain with my back and couldn’t walk or move around, Dr. Jennifer helped make it possible for me to be free of pain! She is gentle and has impressive knowledge in her field. I would recommend her to anyone!! Love u Jennifer! Thank you for being an amazing chiro!!! No one can do it better! :)

Dr. Jennifer Yakimishyn's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jennifer Yakimishyn was introduced to chiropractic after she suffered a debilitating figure skating injury while in high school. The injury forced her to stop skating as she could hardly walk and even struggled to sit up straight. She had tried all the usual forms of pain relief but nothing seemed to help. A family friend suggested trying a local chiropractor and it was at that moment that she started to appreciate the innate healing properties of the human body. This experience led Dr. Jennifer to the University of Western Ontario where she graduated with her Honours BSc in Kinesiology. During her time there she led the Western Mustangs figure skating team to multiple wins at the provincial level while also working as a professional skating coach for young children. She then moved on to LIFE University, where she graduated magna cum laude and was named Salutatorian of her class. While at LIFE, she completed extra certifications in the Webster Technique and Torque Release Technique, and was also an active member of the International Chiropractic Paediatric Association. Her continued involvement with the ICPA has allowed Dr. Jennifer to develop the knowledge and experience needed to focus on paediatric, pregnancy, and family care. Fluent in both English and French languages, Dr. Jennifer Yakimishyn is an active member of the International Paediatric Chiropractic Association (ICPA), the International Federation of Chiropractors & Organizations (IFCO), and the Chiropractic Awareness Council of Ontario (CAC). She is a Skate Canada Professional Coach, and enjoys healthy cooking, hiking with her dog Turner, yoga, skiing and running. Dr. Jennifer takes pride in her additional certifications and loves promoting healthy growth and development of the human body.

• English
  • French

• Western University (Grad. 2012)
  • Life University (Grad. 2015)

• Autism spectrum disorder
  • Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children

• Salutatorian, Life University, Class of 2015

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.