Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Montis

Dr. Montis, we would like to tell you how wonderful you were, and how much my mom appreciated the caring and un-hurried way you dealt with her. She felt like you were one of the family. Thankyou so much Jennifer. At her age, she’s used to being dismissed or given the bum’s rush when visiting doctors. My mom, myself, and the rest of the family were so impressed with your professionalism and attitude. I can only say thank you once again.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Look no further. You have found the last internist you will ever have to search for. Her knowledge is next to none. Her instinct bang on. She accesses, evaluates and immediately begins treatment. She is both compassionate and caring with a razor sharp mind to accurately and swiftly treat her patients. Our first experience with Dr. Jenn Montis was at a distance and still her advice directed us onto the path of healing. My husband and I believe that her guidance saved his life. She has an innate gift for medicine. you can consider yourself so so lucky if she is your doctor.

Submitted October 23, 2014