Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Parsons

Very caring, considerate and open minded. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Very compassionate, Goes above and beyond for me in regards to care, assurance, commitment. I wish all doctors would be as caring and thorough as Dr. Jen. She treats you like a friend and not just a patient. She is in the right profession. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I haven't been to the doctor in years and I was quite nervous about it. Dr. Parsons was so warm and easy going and she definitely put any worries I had at ease. She was very knowledgeable and took her time with me. I never felt like she was rushing which I appreciated. I had a great experience with her and would not hesitate to see her again. Thank you Dr. Parsons!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Thankyou Milt for giving us such a fantastic replacement.I have been lucky to have had 2 of the best.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr. Parsons is approachable, knowledgeable, efficient and competent...delightful to have as your physician; thanks Milt!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

A doctor that should train other GP's how to be a great doctor. Excellent in all aspects of managing and treating a fellow human's health. In other words, she treats you like as someone should, with kindness, care and respect.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Wonderful with all ages. Friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

We have really enjoyed having Dr. Parsons as our family doctor - she has treated all of us over the last 15 months - she is great with small children and has been very helpful at monitoring and making improvements to the treatment of my husband's chronic condition.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I also was a patient of Dr. milt Stevenson, and am really pleased with his replacement, Dr. parsons. She is very thorough and very easy to talk too. A very down to earth competent young woman. Thanks Dr. Stevenson for finding us such a wonderful replacement.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Parsons just recently took over for Dr. Milton Stevenson, who was my doctor since I was born. I am pleased to say that Milt found a wonderful replacement in Dr. Parsons. She is smart, kind and INCREDIBLY helpful. I look forward to being her patient for years to come !

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Jennifer L. Parsons's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

HealthPartners