Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Parsons

I am so glad I was referred to this wonderful Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Do good at all. Wants to be the manager of your health and does not even know your right side od your body from your left side when she orders a ct scannwhichthey don't do at the hospital anyway its out even bothering to in inform her. The staff seems confused. I was referred to an immunologist but the referral was addressed , including his name to pain needle doctor. More like a pacient mill than a reputable clinic.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Very lucky to have Dr Parsons and she is a great replacement for Dr Milt. She does a good job of staying on time throughout the day. She has gone above and beyond for me and is very compassionate and competent. It is clear she stays up to date on literature.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Best doctor in Kelowna. Goes above and beyond for her patients.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr Parsons is wonderful Good listener Great with my kids too. She gets us all fixed up :)

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Dr Parsons is the best physician I have ever had. She's extremely knowledgeable and caring. She really listens.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

There is a genuine and sincere concern for the patient(s). Very professional and caring, and I would highly recommend Dr. Parsons as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Very caring, considerate and open minded. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Very compassionate, Goes above and beyond for me in regards to care, assurance, commitment. I wish all doctors would be as caring and thorough as Dr. Jen. She treats you like a friend and not just a patient. She is in the right profession. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

I haven't been to the doctor in years and I was quite nervous about it. Dr. Parsons was so warm and easy going and she definitely put any worries I had at ease. She was very knowledgeable and took her time with me. I never felt like she was rushing which I appreciated. I had a great experience with her and would not hesitate to see her again. Thank you Dr. Parsons!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr. Jennifer L. Parsons's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients