Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Hiploylee

Dr. Hiploylee was my sisters family doctor. She misdiagnosed my sister and advised her to undergo laser therapy for Costochondritis. What my sister really had was aggressive lymphoma. My sister was correctly diagnosed MONTHS later. She eventually underwent radiation and chemotherapy, but sadly passed away after her 7th round of chemotherapy from an infection. I truly believe if she would have been at least prescribed an MRI when the lump was first found (and misdiagnosed) she would not have needed so many chemotherapy treatments and would still be here. Every doctor throughout my sisters treatment could not believe that she determined it to be Costochondritis, when in fact it warranted an MRI and also showed the symptoms of lymphoma.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2019

Always a good experience when I come in. Very fast and informative. She always takes the time to help me get what I need done and clarify anything I may need to know.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

Dr Hipolylee and Gates medical staff are fantastic! They are caring, have wonderful personalities and are professional.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Awesome doctor! Always willing to take time to talk to us about our concerns. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

I can't believe it either that someone would say ANYTHING negative about Dr. Hiploylee! I think the patient should have her/his head examined. My wife and I are SUPER happy with her, she is knowledgeable, kind and a very good listener. I hope she stays my doctor till I die.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

I am very surprised about the one NEGATIVE comment. Dr. Hiployee is an excellent physician. She is always on time and that is a very big deal to me. She listens and doesn't rush through my appointment time. If she doesn't want to prescribe something, she will give her reasoning, which needs to be respected, as some doctors tend to over-prescribe and not deal with the underlying issues. If am spending the time to give her a rating, then take my word for it, she is that good.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Each time I have visited with Dr. J. Hiploylee at Gates Medical in Pickering, I found her to be unprofessional and disrespectful to my questions. She always rolls her eyes at my questions and disagrees with anything I say of my symptoms. She is never thorough and never listens to what I have to say. Always in a hurry and condescending. Cant stand her.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

Doctor Hiploylee saved my life. Literally she went beyond of what a GP would normally do and spearheaded the discovery of a silent killer inside my body. Big thank you!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

My wife are blessed to have Dr. Hiploylee as our physician, she is a very good doctor and even a better human. We hope to have her for life.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Truly an excellent doctor: smart and analytical yet understanding and caring.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018