Dr. Jennifer Chin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Chin

I'm quite anxious at the dentist and do not take to anesthetic well. When I first met Dr. Chin I told her this. During a rather extensive filling, she was so patient and gentle with me (at age 31), that I had absolutely no hesitation about making her the family dentist for myself and two young daughters. She is knowledgeable, time efficient, gentle and caring. My girls and I are so happy with her.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

Dr. Chin makes visiting the dentist an incredibly easy experience. She is extremely knowledgeable and caring. I recommend her to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2019

Dr. Chin was excellent! She made me feel comfortable and at ease before and after my dental procedures. Beautiful office and very friendly staff!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

Dr. Chin is an excellent, caring and professional Dentist. She always listens to patient's concerns and suggests best options always.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

Very kind dentist. I have been a patient at this office for many years and highly recommend the practice.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2019

Experience with Dr. Chin was smooth, comforting, quick and funny. Amazing person

flag | Submitted July 28, 2019

Kind, punctual and very professional! Beautiful office, very welcoming and thorough

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

Amazing! Great experience would recommend. I trust her with all my needs. Kind, attentive and understanding

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

Dr. Jennifer Chin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

MSP/BC Med