Dr. Jenna Kazil

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jenna Kazil

My wife was treated by Dr. Kazil and we have the utmost respect for her as a physician. When the need arose to find a surgeon Dr. Kazil was literally in the same building we were in at that time. She was recommended and introduced to us by another physician. Dr. Kazil immediately invited me to walk across the street with her to her office to schedule an appointment as soon as possible so she could meet with my wife and I to discuss next steps. The appointment was just a couple of days away and Dr. Kazil took time to answer our questions; she even created a drawing to better explain the procedure. Dr. Kazil personally contacted professionals that she felt were the best surgical team to assist with the procedure which truly put us at ease, and within a week the surgery was performed successfully Dr. Kazil cares about her patients and her passion for her work is evident. We highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

very happy to have her for my doctor,thank and god bless you,michael r.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Jenna Kazil, MD is friendly and professional. She is knowledgeable and easy to understand. She listens attentively when I share my physical concerns. She takes time to make sure my questions are answered clearly and completely. She carefully takes all my physical complications into account and gives the pros and cons of different treatment options. I'm fortunate that my wound clinic doctor recommended Dr. Kazil and wrote a referral for me. Dr. Kazil is the right doctor for my needs.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Kazil literally saved me. Due to her knowledge and surgical skills I am cancer free today. I trusted her not only once but twice as it took two surgeries for a complete cure. She made me feel like I was her only patient. She never rushed me and answered every question. During an extremely difficult time, she was at the hospital checking on me long after her day should of been over. I trust her completely and would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Dr. Kazil was wonderful! She was so easy to talk to. I get so nervous with any type of procedure, but she patiently & thoroughly explained everything to me that would be going on ( even drew me a little diagram :] ) My surgery went great, my scaring is minimal. Her office is CLEAN and efficiently run, I did not wait very long in the waiting room. I am very happy with my experience and would suggest Dr. Kazil to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I recently saw Dr Kazil and my experience was so great that I feel compelled to share it. I hear patients complain about the doctor looking at the computer more than them. Our government mandates the computers but I can truly say Dr Kazil can multitask well. She NEVER made me feel she wasn’t listening. She explained everything and after my surgery she and her staff stayed in touch to make sure I was comfortable. Her technical skills were perfect. I just found NOTHING about the whole experience that wasn’t top drawer. I would recommend her with absolutely no hesitation. She is a VERY skilled surgeon as well as a nice and caring physician.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I had a very successful experience with Dr. Kazil. Her self confidence backed up with knowledge, skill and kindness helped me through a very frightening time. She gave my life back to me as I know it. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Kazil performed a laparoscopic Cholecystectomy on me in August 2017. Unlike many other doctors I have had in the past she took the time to explain in detail the underlying causal issues, options for remedying, recovery expectations, and side affects. I really appreciated both her caring manner and her efficiency with performing the operation and post operative follow-ups. I highly recommend Dr. Kazil if you should find yourself in need of a skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Kazil has to be one of the easiest doctors to talk with. She speaks on your level, makes sure you understand what will be done and answers all questions. I was completely at ease with her performing my gall bladder removal. She even checked on me personally in the hospital quite late at night and a day before she should have been back to work. Dr. Kazil and her staff have been extremely helpful through all this and I would not think twice about returning to her. Wish she did everything!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Dr Kazilsaved. my life What more can i possible say Her kindness caring and honesty made me feel more like a friend then a patient Thank you so very much Charles Mercer

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Jenna Kazil's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

For my complete bio, CV, or face sheet, please visit http://floridasurgicalclinic.com Dr. Kazil originated from New Jersey and has relocated to Bradenton to live in her husband’s home town and raise a family. She completed medical school in Pittsburgh and general surgery residency at LSU in New Orleans. She completed vascular fellowship in West Virginia where she obtained training in open and endovascular procedures including complex coiling, carotid disease, open and endovascular aortic aneurysm repair, and PAD.

• English
  • Spanish

• University of Pittsburgh (Grad. 2009)
  • Rutgers University (Grad. 2005)
  • Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center (Grad. 2014)
  • West Virginia University (Grad. 2016)