Dr. Jenna Kazil

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jenna Kazil

I had a very successful experience with Dr. Kazil. Her self confidence backed up with knowledge, skill and kindness helped me through a very frightening time. She gave my life back to me as I know it. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr. Kazil performed a laparoscopic Cholecystectomy on me in August 2017. Unlike many other doctors I have had in the past she took the time to explain in detail the underlying causal issues, options for remedying, recovery expectations, and side affects. I really appreciated both her caring manner and her efficiency with performing the operation and post operative follow-ups. I highly recommend Dr. Kazil if you should find yourself in need of a skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Kazil has to be one of the easiest doctors to talk with. She speaks on your level, makes sure you understand what will be done and answers all questions. I was completely at ease with her performing my gall bladder removal. She even checked on me personally in the hospital quite late at night and a day before she should have been back to work. Dr. Kazil and her staff have been extremely helpful through all this and I would not think twice about returning to her. Wish she did everything!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Dr Kazilsaved. my life What more can i possible say Her kindness caring and honesty made me feel more like a friend then a patient Thank you so very much Charles Mercer

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I feel very fortunate that Dr. Kazil was the surgeon on call at the hospital the day I was admitted. Because of unexpected complications, she performed a much more complicated surgery than the routine appendectomy that was expected. The operation went extremely well and I am recovering nicely at home. Dr. Kazil always answered my questions when she came to see me during her rounds. I highly recommend her to anyone needing surgery.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr kazil perform emergency surgery at 2 a.m. And finished at 6 a.m. I am 100% sure she saved my mother's life I think she's amazing she is very confident and considering the circumstances made my family feel at ease

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I first met Dr.Kazil while in I.C.U. after normal hours. She was there to perform a emergency operation on me. That night she explained what was going on and what it would take to fix me. She had a self confidence about herself that gave me a good feeling going into surgery.She told me of her qualifications which also made me feel good.She was willing to answer any and all questions with answers I could understand.She is great !! Thank you Dr.Kazil

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Meeting with Dr. Kazil was way beyond a typical experience. She was very attentive to solving my health issues . I experienced someone who really truly cared about my well being and getting me to the people that could help me. She even called my back Dr. while I was in her office to go over a game plan. I really felt cared about and not just a stranger to her office. If all doctors were like her... this world would be a much better place. Thank you Jenna for caring....it was a blessing.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Great staff very helpful and knowledgeable highly recommended

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

The Staff is very knowledgeable and helpful on setting up your appointments, and when you see the doctor, She's very professional and takes the time to get to know you and your needs, Dr Kazil also helps you to understand the healing process it's going to take to get you better, You can see that she has a heart of gold she loves her profession, and helping everyone get better, Dr Kazil also speaks Spanish for those looking for Spanish speaking Doctor, "I highly recommend her"

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Jenna Kazil's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

For my complete bio, CV, or face sheet, please visit http://floridasurgicalclinic.com Dr. Kazil originated from New Jersey and has relocated to Bradenton to live in her husband’s home town and raise a family. She completed medical school in Pittsburgh and general surgery residency at LSU in New Orleans. She completed vascular fellowship in West Virginia where she obtained training in open and endovascular procedures including complex coiling, carotid disease, open and endovascular aortic aneurysm repair, and PAD.

• English
  • Spanish

• University of Pittsburgh (Grad. 2009)
  • Rutgers University (Grad. 2005)
  • Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center (Grad. 2014)
  • West Virginia University (Grad. 2016)