Dr. Jenna Kazil

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jenna Kazil

Top notch surgeon, will recommend her and would not hesitate to return if I need to.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2019

Great surgeon with honesty and professionalism exceeded my expectation Thank You.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

Dr. Jenna Kazil has always taken the time to make me feel comfortable with both her diagnosis and treatment of my health concerns. Others will find it challenging to top the friendly professionalism and care everyone in this office provides.This testimonial is simply my way of saying THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

I am a 22 year old female who needed a shoulder lipoma removed. Dr. Kazil arranged for my surgery about a week after the consultation and assured me that it was a simple procedure while still letting me know of the risks. This was very much appreciated being that this surgery was my first. Before the surgery, I requested that Dr. Kazil take a picture of the mass on the removal day and she did! Weird request, but that just goes to show how great she is! Overall, my experience with Dr. Kazil as well as the staff was very exceptional and I would highly recommend her as your future doctor/surgeon!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

I was taken to the ER at Blake Medical Center due to chest pains in the early morning hours (Feb 2nd). After an ultrasound showed gallstones, I was told I could be admitted and see the surgeon or go home. I opted to see the surgeon because my pain was horrible and this was the second time this happened in 6 months. Dr. Kazil and her NP Anatasia came into my room to explain in detail about gallbladder removal surgery. She believed it was my gallbladder and I would have immediate relief if this was the cause of pain. I signed off on paperwork and opted for surgery. She told me I would be her next case in about two hours. When I was taken to surgery, all of the staff were great and explained what was going. When I woke up, the pain was all gone in my chest. I was taken to my room and stayed overnight. I had some slight pain due to discomfort (gassy and bloating) after surgery. I only took a few pain meds. I was seen by Anatasia and Dr. Kazil the day following surgery and both said I should stay an additional day to get some rest and get my labs down (WBC and Pancreas) which she believed were up due to just having surgery. I rested that day and walked around the nurses station to get my bowels moving and they said it was best to get up and start moving. Anatasia was in bright and early and told me I could leave and Dr. Kazil was in shortly as well. I had to wait for a primary doctor to release me. Dr. Kazil had said I would have some discomfort for about two weeks. I was surprised how fast the bloating and discomfort went away. The second day was the hardest. I never knew how much your shoulders hurt after this surgery from the air they put into your stomach. I still notice some bloating but that is due to the bile and no longer having a gallbladder. I had my follow-up with Dr. Kazil today and everything went great! It was just two weeks this past Saturday and two of the incisions you can't even see. Her staff is on-top of everything and she answers every question you have, as well as, Anatasia. The only problem I had was the hospital not giving me my daily meds, which Dr. Kazil took care of that right away. I'm thankful she was my surgeon for the emergency surgery I had. Sometimes you don't know what you're getting into and I've had some not so great experiences before but she was amazing! She is so intelligent and listens to everything you have to say. If you have a choice with a general surgeon, choose Kazil and hopefully if you need emergency surgery she will be on call!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

Dr. Kazil is an amazing surgeon. She is genuinely concerned about her patients. Her office staff friendly, and organized as a cohesive group. The office immaculately clean. The wait time little. Dr. Kazil is one of the nicest, most personable people to talk with, she speaks to you, not down to, like many physicians can do. I feel truly blessed to have found her. An extremely talented young lady. Trust me, she is the best.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

DR Kazil gets you in there and ask you questions and tells you the best thing for you she doesn’t drag things on she sets up your testing and surgery and make sure when she is done you are all good or if you need a more medication she takes care of that . She the best!!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2019

Dr.Kazil was the third surgeon I meet with to discuss the removal of a lipoma on my shoulder. I decided she was the best surgeon for me because she made me feel extremely comfortable with the whole process and answered all the questions I had. The staff at the Sun City office was very friendly and I was taken in and seen very quickly. I highly recommend Dr.Kazil and I am glad I chose her to perform my surgery.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

As everyone can relate to, it is very disarming, confusing and frightening when you have excruciating pain and don’t know the cause. Early indications were my gall bladder. I was very fortunate that Dr. Jenna Kazil was the surgeon. She was extremely professional in dealing with me but more importantly she did it with compassion and understanding. I am thankful and forever grateful to Dr. Kazil for all her knowledge and skills. It was truly a “cloud has a silver lining” event.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

I did not know which vascular doctor to choose for my vascular problem. I choose Dr. Kazil based upon her many 5 star reviews from so many other patients. Today I went to see her and I was very impressed and pleased with her care and expertise. Her entire staff was very friendly and respectful. Her NP , office manager, front office personnel were very kind and everyone made my fears go away. I am going next Monday for further testing. I made the right choice.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Dr. Jenna Kazil's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

For my complete bio, CV, or face sheet, please visit http://floridasurgicalclinic.com Dr. Kazil originated from New Jersey and has relocated to Bradenton to live in her husband’s home town and raise a family. She completed medical school in Pittsburgh and general surgery residency at LSU in New Orleans. She completed vascular fellowship in West Virginia where she obtained training in open and endovascular procedures including complex coiling, carotid disease, open and endovascular aortic aneurysm repair, and PAD.

• English
  • Spanish

• University of Pittsburgh (Grad. 2009)
  • Rutgers University (Grad. 2005)
  • Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center (Grad. 2014)
  • West Virginia University (Grad. 2016)

• Blue Shield California