Dr. Jenna Kazil

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jenna Kazil

Dr. Kazil performed a cholecystectomy on me. Her office was great to work with. They were able to get me in right away and I had my surgery the same week. Dr. Kazil was very easy to talk to and really cared about how I was feeling. She answered my call at 9pm the night I had surgery because I was concerned and even called to check up on me after that even though she has infant twins. It is obvious that Dr. Kazil cares deeply for her patients and that she has a gift. I was told by other patients in the waiting room that they wouldn’t be there if it weren’t for Dr. Kazil and I believe she makes every patient feel as though they are her only patient.It is also great that I have never had a long wait at the office. They are good at getting you in at your appointment time. I would recommend Dr. Kazil to anyone and if I had to have anything done in the future I would be absolutely confident in Dr. Kazil’s abilities.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr Kazil was especially comforting at a difficult time when my mother was facing a bilateral below the knee amputations. I would recommend Dr.Kazil to anyone in need of top notch vascular care. The care she gave to my mother was exceptional.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed my experience with Dr. Jenna Kazil. She was always on point and up front thru every step of my pre and post surgery. Felt confident the whole time even with this being my first ever surgery. Grateful to have her as my surgeon thruball of this.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr, Kazil was incredibly welcoming and knowledgable. All of my visits pre-surgery and post-surgery were comfortable and thorough and I never waited more than 15 minutes. My surgery went smoothly and I felt that I was provided the best care possible.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Very friendly staff.. and Dr. K.. was very informative... knowledgeable... great bedside manners... removal of gallbladder.. went well.. quick recovery... all questions were answered...

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Our father had a series of strokes this past fall. Dr. Jenna Kazil ended up being the vascular surgeon recommended for his case and we will be forever grateful. She problem-solved with Dad’s team of doctors and eventually suggested that surgery was a risky, but best course of action. Dad’s case was serious and not clear-cut yet Dr. Kazil explained the medical information tactfully, without “sugar-coating” it so that our family could reach the best treatment decision. Prior to the operation, she came to visit Dad every day, even late in the evening after her other rounds, to check on his status and to answer any questions that any of us had. She worked hard during his long, tricky surgery and informed us about the progress as we waited. She continued to follow up with him post-surgery in the hospital and now in her office as he continues to recover. Dr. Kazil combines a kind, patient bedside manner, the ability to deliver medical information in a way that a non-doctor can understand, with surgical knowledge and experience. She is a hard-working, caring, competent medical professional whom we highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Dr. Kazil is a one of a kind. She is the type of doctor 👩‍⚕️ who listens to what you say and evaluates you and the condition to go that extra mile to speak to other colleagues as to what is the best solution for you the patient.... I would highly recommend to her to anyone. She solved my first concern and I will be coming back for a few more

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Good dr to have very busy but spent time with patients without seeming to rush them

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

So thankful for her the staff is incredible. Her knowledge is cutting edge no pun intended. As a former nurse I think she would be a please re to work with

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

My wife was treated by Dr. Kazil and we have the utmost respect for her as a physician. When the need arose to find a surgeon Dr. Kazil was literally in the same building we were in at that time. She was recommended and introduced to us by another physician. Dr. Kazil immediately invited me to walk across the street with her to her office to schedule an appointment as soon as possible so she could meet with my wife and I to discuss next steps. The appointment was just a couple of days away and Dr. Kazil took time to answer our questions; she even created a drawing to better explain the procedure. Dr. Kazil personally contacted professionals that she felt were the best surgical team to assist with the procedure which truly put us at ease, and within a week the surgery was performed successfully Dr. Kazil cares about her patients and her passion for her work is evident. We highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Jenna Kazil's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

For my complete bio, CV, or face sheet, please visit http://floridasurgicalclinic.com Dr. Kazil originated from New Jersey and has relocated to Bradenton to live in her husband’s home town and raise a family. She completed medical school in Pittsburgh and general surgery residency at LSU in New Orleans. She completed vascular fellowship in West Virginia where she obtained training in open and endovascular procedures including complex coiling, carotid disease, open and endovascular aortic aneurysm repair, and PAD.

• English
  • Spanish

• University of Pittsburgh (Grad. 2009)
  • Rutgers University (Grad. 2005)
  • Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center (Grad. 2014)
  • West Virginia University (Grad. 2016)

MSP/BC Med