Dr. Jen Paterson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jen Paterson

Dr Paterson is a fantastic doctor! all of the reviews here are on point regarding her service. I came to her for a shoulder injury and after a few weeks I was back to normal. I was worried this issue would stay with me a long time but she figured out the problem and fixed it. She is also very personable and cares about her patients. If I get any other injuries or know someone else that needs help I will definitely refer them to Dr. Paterson

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr Jen has a gentle touch but very affective. She does stretches with you and sends you home with stretches to help you feel better. And so far so great! Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Jen was awesome! Very knowledgeable and thorough. She was also very kind and welcoming. I would recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr Paterson is extremely professional, informative, and an excellent chiropractor that goes above and beyond for her patients. I appreciated how thorough she was and how she took the time to educate me rather than just treat. She took into account my health goals and busy schedule to accommodate me as much as possible. She is very friendly and personable. But most importantly her treatments were effective ! Overall very satisfied with Dr. Paterson as my chiropractor!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr. Paterson is not only an extremely competent chiropractor, but she also genuinely cares about her patients. She will not cut corners in her treatment to get you "in and out" but is instead extremely thorough with her treatment and care. Would definitely be the first chiropractor I would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Paterson to anyone seeking chiropractic care. Not only does she put her patients first, but she genuinely cares for their health and well-being. Dr. Paterson educated me throughout my visit to ensure that I fully understood the care she was providing. I will definitely continue to see Dr. Paterson in the future!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Paterson is a very caring chiropractor that always put my comfort and needs first. She used many diversified methods to help reduce pain and increase everyday and athletic abilities. A wonderful experience as her patient.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

Dr. Jen Paterson was so incredibly helpful! I went in with hip and knee issues and with her help, I was able to finish a half marathon with no pain (which was very rare for me!). She really knew what she was doing and was willing to work with me in creating exercises that suited me. I felt better after seeing her than I have in years!!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I have seen Dr.Paterson numerous times over the course of the last year and she has been wonderful! She has always been very attentive and thorough. She does a great job of explaining what she is doing throughout the treatment , and is able to put her patients at ease.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

I've had lower back pain for a few years and have seen Dr. Jen on numerous occasions. She listens intently, provides knowledge on what is happening and what she is going to be doing. Dr. Jen is very personable and gives you different stretches- you can tell she cares, wants to help you feel better and is 110% committed to her patients. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jen

Dr. Jen Paterson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jen is a family chiropractor, providing care to individuals in all stages of life, with a special interest in prenatal and pediatric care. Jen has treated a variety of ailments including: acute, chronic, and overuse injuries, prenatal conditions and neonatal/pediatric conditions. Individualized care is the foundation of Jen’s practice, and is shaped by the most current research, clinical experience, and the preference of the patient. Jen is an active member of the International Chiropractic Paediatric Association (ICPA) and holds certification in the Webster Technique, a chiropractic technique tailored towards the needs of pregnant individuals.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2014)
  • University of Guelph (Grad. 2011)