Dr. Jeffrey M. Goldstein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Goldstein

Dr. Goldstein is simply the best! He & his staff are always friendly & efficient, yet you never feel rushed. I have never waited more than 10 minutes before being called into the office. Once in the office, I have never waited longer than 10 minutes for his assistant or the doctor himself to come in. I recommend Dr. Goldstein with no reservation.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Dr. Goldstein was extremely well-prepared and careful of me and my situation. Every test that was done, every surgery clearance that was required, every preparation that was ordered was accomplished so that the surgery had every chance of success and as a result went smoothly without complication. I would unhesitatingly and enthusiastically recommend Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein and his staff are professional, caring, and go above and beyond in patient care. I had a double knee replacement with Dr. Goldstein, and am 100% satisfied with the outcome. From the preparation, the actual surgery, and recovery , Dr. Goldstein, and staff member Jessica help with each step to be sure the desired outcome is achieved. I am feeling better then I have in years! I highly recommend Dr. Goldstein without hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. Goldstein replaced both of my hips within a span of 8 months. ( I was in a wheel chair at my first visit and in terrible pain). I'm now virtually pain free and am looking forward to out patient therapy to fine tune my improvement. Dr. Goldstein and his nurse, Jessica, have been wonderful every step of the way. They listen and have been willing to do everything possible to get help me get my life back to normal. I can't say thank you often or loudly enough!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

I went to see Dr Goldstein for a sore hip. I was really impressed with promptness and the professionalism that was given to me by Dr Goldstein his nurse Jessica and the xray technician. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

He fixed what Dr Peter Snitofski messed up! Thank you very much Dr Jeffrey Goldstein.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Great doctor works close with his patients cares for their best well wellness and good health you are his # one concern I recommend him to everyone who needs hip or knee surgery HE IS # ONE!!!!!! wouldn't see anyone else THANKS DOC. J. GOLDSTEIN for everything

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr. Goldstein and staff(jessica Fijolek) were fantastic in every aspect of my total hip replacement surgery! From pre surgery preparation to post rehab, All I had to do was show up at the hospital on time! I would(and do) recommend them to everyone I know! Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Had a quad tendon rupture. Dr. Goldstein performed extensor mechanism reconstruction surgery. Thanks to Dr. Goldstein and his staff, who guided me thru the rehab process, I am now walking pain free.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

A fall in my home resulted in a significant displacement of the prosthesis that has replaced my right hip since 1998. I considered several orthopedic surgeons, including Dr. Goldstein. He took a conservative approach and suggested that we let a non-displaced fracture of the greater trochanter heal naturally - and then undertake a complete revision of the earlier right hip replacement. I decided to follow Dr. Goldstein's recommendation. The fracture healed very well and then he proceeded with the right hip revision. I am doing very well at 3 months following this surgery. I have no pain in or around the right hip. I am walking without a limp and without difficulty. I am 79 years old. I am very pleased with Dr. Goldstein's skill as an orthopedic surgeon. He listens to what I have to say and is very generous with his time and attention to my needs. I have recommended him to a friend.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey M. Goldstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Goldstein is a board certified orthopedic surgeon with fellowship training in adult hip and knee reconstruction. His speciality includes hip and knee replacement surgery, including anterior approach hip replacement surgery, and revision hip and knee replacement surgery. His practice focuses on all types of hip and knee pathology and focuses on everything from simple to complex cases.

• English
  • Spanish

• Rush University (Grad. 2004)

• Hip replacement