Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Goldstein Markham Ontario

super kind. super helpful. tracey is the best around!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

There is no other way to describe him other than a self-important twit. He is always late for appointments and makes you wait forever. He'll stroll into the office with his coffee a half-hour after your appointment time and doesn't even have the decency to apologize. I've had 8 appointments with him over the last 5 years and he has shown up at least 30 minutes late at every single one of them. Every appointment was a blood-boiling nightmare. I've now changed nephrologists and have never been happier.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

thank you for helping my mother when she was most sick Dr Goldstein. you saved the day

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

very kind. good staff. took the time to explain everything. helped both of my parents

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

No time for patients. Always late and no bedside manner makes you feel like your wasting his time. Look elsewhere for a another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Helped my grandpa before it was too late. Thank goodness he was on call

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

takes the time to explain all things in detail. wonderful doc!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

I wouldn't recommend this guy to anybody. He has no consideration or respect for his patients. He left me standing in the hall looking at a locked door for 45mins until he finally showed up. Not a word of apology for his tardiness or even an acknowledgement. Trying to get information out of him regarding my condition or diagnosis was like pulling teeth. I have no confidence in his opinion.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Always late... your appointment at 930? Sometimes he doesnt come in until 10 sometimes 1030? Doesnt seem to know what hes doing.. only prescribing me meds for nephrotic symptoms .. been on prednisone for 4 months and its horrible. Everytime i ask him if i can taper down he says we'll see next month.. only treats the symptoms and not my actual problem which he still to this date cant explain what is exactly whats wrong with me except that my kidney filters are inflammed. During my appointment with him he told me to wait while he took a call and asked me if i needed anything else and said he'll see me in two weeks. Rude. this guy googles stuff in front of me too. If i can find answers on google too then i dont need to see a kidney specialist. Do not waste your time here

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Very condescending and treatment has been non-existent. Had to go to our family doctor to get pain killers because he didn't think the pain was that bad. We are changing doctors.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018