Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Adams

An expert in trialing and trialing and trialing and trialing meds without ever getting it right. Poor

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Very thankful to have found Dr Adams. He is very knowledgeable, and yet his humanity is very aparent and he treats his patients with respect.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I found Dr Adams to be a very courteous doctor to his patients and staff alike. He is very respectful and professional in every way. He is a very knowledgeable doctor not only in Psychiatry but also general medicine who achieved honours in his medical studies which is displayed on his wall. A very qualified man He was always sympathetic to my situation showing genuine care and empathy to me as a patient of his, who gave me understanding of my condition. Dr Adams has always been helpful and totally professional in every way. He is one of the most likeable doctors that I have met and certainly the most understanding psychiatrist who shows compassion and a willingness to assist a person the best way possible. He never insisted on medication but rather chose to make decisions with me due to my sensitivity I have with medications. His focus and aim was always to assist me to improve my mental health and I believe that due to his support he has enabled me to do this. I am still in recovery but Dr Adams has given me hope for a full recovery. His support has been invaluable. He has always been willing to write medical reports on my behalf which has also provided the necessary support I needed. I would totally recommend Dr Adams and have done so to other people who have required his assistance. He is a doctor that you can trust who has your best interest to heart. I am very grateful for his support, help and his expertise.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Was interested in getting natural justice for me and wrote amazing letters regarding my court case. However he wasn't able to stabalise me with my symptoms. Felt overdosed on the meds he prescribed and realise I was now my meds have been reduced by another Doctor

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

Very bad experience with Dr Adams. He's way too familiar with female paitients and claimed to know me better than my Mother when he met her. He bags the public system (which is all I could afford), changed my meds constantly and told me I was treatment resistant and needed ECT which I and my family didn't agree with. He talked about his personal life all the time and kept wanting me to boost his already inflated ego. Messages never seemed to reach him, even during a medical emergency. He seemed more interested in the drama of my life than helping me. I have since gone back to my GP and reduced me meds under her advice and my intuition about my own body. Feeling much better!!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

A genuinely very good psychiatrist. I've seen a few in my time, and he's definitely been the most helpful in managing my condition. Also very nice to all his patients and receptionists.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Jeffrey Adams's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

GHI