Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Adams

Haha I've never seen a psychiatrist write so many 5 Star reviews about himself!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

This Doctor changed my life, the life of my family, I will forever be grateful and highly recommend as the number 1 Psychiatrist in Australia .

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

What??? I'm reading the last few comments & think he must be writing these himself. Yes he is very egotistical & arrogant. I learned nothing from him. He doesn't listen because he's too busy talking about himself! I still feel scarred from his lack of treatment.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

I have been seeing Dr Adams for 3 years now and he really has helped me to feel like my old self again. It’s been a journey but he has helped me to get out of such a dark place where no other Doctor could help me. I felt like I had no where else to go until I saw Dr Adams. I was so sick and felt so hopeless but now I have returned to work again after many years. He gives me great advice and guidance but I also feel very comfortable talking to him about the problems I am having. I feel like he really listens and I trust his advice . The practice is warm and relaxing from the moment you walk in. I have had to give him 4 stars for punctuality as he can run a bit late. I just plan ahead and take a book. Despite that he will never rush me out the door to get to the next person waiting. I highly recommend Dr Adams and can’t thank him enough for everything he has done for me and everything he is doing for me still

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Wow, never seen a doctor write so many "ratings" about himself to boost his overall rating. Really Jeff? Agree with all the 1 star comments, I also had to leave to get stability. :( :( :(

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Dr Adams is absolutely amazing!! He is 110% percent professional and talks to me not at me. He is relatable and insightful; a true expert within the industry. He has enabled my quality of life to improve so incredibly much over the two years I’ve been seeing him. I would recommend anyone who has had a traumatic experience or wants to make a change within themselves to book to see Jeff. He is a lifesaver.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

I highly recommend this Psychiatrist to those who are looking for a specialist who really cares. Dr Jeff Adams takes cares of his patients with sincerity and passion. He is genuine in his approach to provide the best care and resources possible by discussions on all available treatments. The patient is made comfortable and communication is both ways. Dr Adams assures that his patients know all aspects of any medications introduced, including side effects. I have personally been seeing Dr Jeff Adams for quite a while and have always felt secure in his treatment and felt all the sessions were well worth the time. Dr Adams has a relaxed professional yet personal approach which has literally saved my life during suicidal moments.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

i have been going to Dr Adams for over a year now and still attend treatment with him. i personally can not recommend Dr Adams enough, with his thorough knowledge of combination of medication and psychotherapy, l am slowly coming out of a very dangerous place where suicide was my only option for me. l have been receiving comprehensive treatment weekly from Dr Adams and l can honestly say he has saved my life. To say my case is a complex case is an understatement, but l have always felt Dr Adams effectively listened. Medication has been a joint discussion between the two of us and even left for me to 'think about it', so l have always felt that Dr Adams has had my best interest at heart and l have felt extremely safe with him. l highly recommend Dr Adams to anyone that feels that a Psychiatrist is only there to prescribe medication, because you wont get that with this Doctor. He will care, listen and give you feedback to help you move forward and help you understand yourself. He is an exceptional Doctor with a personality and conviction to get the best result for you at all times.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

To say Dr Adams positively impacted my life is an understatement. Upon entering therapy I was frightened and disheartened by my symptoms. Dr Adams not only helped me to understand my condition but treated me with dignity, respect and most importantly with genuine care. As a female patient he has never hesitated in assisting me wherever he could, including recommending physicians to help me with reproductive issues. I wish there were more doctors like Dr Adams, without doctors like him I would still be too frightened to seek treatment. If you’re wondering who is a genuinely caring, supportive & extraordinarily knowledgeable psychiatrist don’t hesitate to go to him. He goes above and beyond for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

I could not recommend Dr Adams enough. Since working with Dr Adams around my treatment, I finally found the adequate support and treatment that I needed. Dr Adams creates a very safe and comfortable environment for clients and I always leave his office feeling heard and understood. Being a young female, I find Dr Adams very respectful, approachable, and comfortable to talk and work with. He’s personal and genuine approach is delivered with unwavering high ethical standards, best interest principles, and an exceptional knowledge base. Any medications prescribed or suggested by Dr Adams, have been done so with in-depth discussion together as worker and client, and I have never felt disregarded or unheard by Dr Adams regarding this or any other point of discussion. I wouldn’t be where I am today if it weren’t for Dr Adams and his ongoing support, and I can’t thank him enough for his determinination to help me achieve my best life.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

Dr. Jeffrey Adams's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients