Ratings for Dr. Jeff Bullock

The office staff are the nicest I’ve met and are not confused like so many other places. The assistant was good at her job and gentle. The dentist is the best I’ve been to in Calgary. Very gentle, not judgy, helpful and trained to do most anything. ( i came here because another dentist I saw did not pull teeth but I was not informed ahead of time) This is the best dentist in the NW if you want a kind intelligent gentle dentist. Can’t say enough good things about him!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2019

Had a great expierence with Invisalign at his office. I just recently moved to evanston and it's always been a pleasure visiting Dr. Bullock

flag | Submitted August 17, 2019

So careful and nice. I have brought my whole family to Dr Bullock for 3 years and I have never regretted it.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2019

I saw the sign outside of the dental office in Evanston. My experience with Dr. Bullock was incredbile! he is a really friendly dentist!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2019

Awesome experience! I saw the sign for Parkway Smiles in Evanston and wanted to give it a try. Dr. Bullock was amazing. Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2019

Genuinely nice dentist. I've learned a lot from going to Dr. Bullock. Wonderful experience at the dentists

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

I recently moved to Evanston and needed a new dentist because mine was gone. Safe to say, visiting Dr. Bullock was fantastic. I learned so much about my teeth!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

Seems really genuine not much to jump into doing unnecessary work. I like him will be bringing my family all into the new year

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

Amazing dentist. Takes the time to talk with you and explain everything. Gentle too. I enjoyed my first visit will be coming back

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

Went here because it was close to home but he really is a fantastic dentist- i wasnt afraid to ask him any questions.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Dr. Jeff Bullock's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Harvard-Pilgrim