Ratings for Dr. Jean Marc Arsenault

Super helpful. His enthusiasm really helped me calm down and was able to explain everything in a way i could understand. He kept the mood light and calm. If you get extremely nervous going to the dentist then i 100% recommend seeing Dr. Arsenault

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Aresenault has been very helpful and understanding of my specific situations. He always explains in detail what he's going to do and why, asks if I want to see the work after he's finished, and has always been super gentle and aware of my very low pain tolerance for dental work. I would follow him to where ever he goes.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

All he seemed to see where dollar signs. And loudly discussing my issues from the hallway. Like he won the jackpot when he saw 4 root canals with no crowns.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr jimmy A is an amazing amazing dentist. Wherever he goes I will go. I hate dentists and going to the dentist but I love my dentist. He knows what he's doing shows you what he's doing makes sure you walk out happy.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr. Jean Marc Arsenault's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients