Dr. Jason Yang

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason Yang

Always professional and friendly, Jason and his team have helped me in the past with back, neck and shoulder pain with fantastic and quick results.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

For the first time being at a chiropractor, Dr. Jason and his staff made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend anyone to visit PhysioFit and its staff.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I visited Dr. Jason Yang regularly in order to keep me in a good shape and minimize the pain from back, neck and shoulder since I am getting old. Dr. Jason Yang is highly recommended with his professional services.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

One Saturday I was trying to lift a heavy object and twisted my neck as I heard loud double clicks. My shoulders were immediately frozen and I could barely move. I was in so much pain that even breathing hurt. Luckily I was able to get an appointment to see Dr. Jason Yang within hours. On the way to the Markham clinic, I wanted to die travelling over all those little bumps and cracks on the roads. I had never noticed them before. But the pain was so unbearable. I struggled to get in and out of the car even with help. When I left the clinic after treatment, my neck no longer hurt when going over those road bumps. I didn't even notice them anymore. And I was able to get in and out of car without help. When I woke up the following day, my neck pain was completely gone. Shoulder and upper back muscles were still very painful - that went away after several days. Thank you so much Dr Yang, you saved my life. Much, much appreciated! Thumbs up to this friendly, polite chiropractor!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Great service and always attentive and helpful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Excellent chiropractor. Very friendly, timely and takes time to be careful and gentle.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

One of the best chiropractors that I've ever encountered. Very professional staff, and the clinic is well located in Markham. Thumbs up!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I started to see Dr. Yang 5 months ago for my back problems. I had very bad posture and pain on my neck, shoulders and lower back. After treatment and taking care of myself with proper diet and exercise, I got amazing results. He is very helpful and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr Jason Yang is deeply invested in his practice. He is knowledgeable, passionate about health and wellness,caring and professional. The Norfolk Chiropractic team is geared to wellness in all aspects of your life. I highly recommend Norfolk Chiropractic to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Yang and his team have done a fantastic job of eliminating my joint pain. He is a great chiropractor in Guelph with rich expertise and knowledge in the chiropractic field. He provides very personal services and really gets down to the root of the problem. Dr. Yang also takes the time to explain things that are counter-productive when it comes to treatment. Norfolk Chiropractic is an amazing chiropractic facility. He is a great choice if you are looking for joint pain treatments and services.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Jason Yang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Jason received his undergraduate education from Queen’s University where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Life Sciences. He continued his education at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College and graduated as a Doctor of Chiropractic in 2013. Jason is fluent in both English and Mandarin. As a chiropractor, he specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of conditions and disorders relating to the skeletal, nervous, and muscular systems. Jason enjoys treating patients of all age groups, from young children to the older adults. His in-clinic approach is customized to each patient and may include soft tissue release, adjustments of the joints of the spine and/or extremities, acupuncture, instrument assisted soft tissue techniques, electro-modalities, exercise prescription, custom orthotics, and lifestyle and nutritional advice. Holding the strong belief that physical problems needs to involve a physical solution, Jason brings his expertise to Markham. He is registered with the College of Chiropractors of Ontario, a member of the Ontario Chiropractic Association and has a special interest in the spine and posture. Jason is excited to get the community of Markham excited for their own health and the health of their family.

• English
  • Mandarin
  • Chinese

• Queen's University Kingston (Grad. 2009)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2013)

• Neck pain