Dr. Jason Yang

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason Yang

Helped with my neck and shoulder pain. I was having muscle spasms and his treatment and nutritional advice helped me recover within a week.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Friendly and professional. I highly recommend Dr Yang's services. I had severe low back pain and Dr Yang relieved the pain in two visits. He also taught me exercises afterwards and showed me how to improve my core strength.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Very helpful and knowledgeable. Appointments are always on time. Has helped with many of my health issues. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

I am so grateful for finding Dr. Jason he really cares for his patients and treats them with the utmost respect and attention to detail. Makes everyone feel welcome and comfortable. This is the best chiropractic in town.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Yang is the best. He was able to diagnose and cure the chronic pain I was having after several other doctors couldn't. I wouldn't trust anyone else for my family.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

I have always been happy and confident in dealing with Dr Jason Yang. He is friendly, professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

Always professional and friendly, Jason and his team have helped me in the past with back, neck and shoulder pain with fantastic and quick results.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

For the first time being at a chiropractor, Dr. Jason and his staff made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend anyone to visit PhysioFit and its staff.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I visited Dr. Jason Yang regularly in order to keep me in a good shape and minimize the pain from back, neck and shoulder since I am getting old. Dr. Jason Yang is highly recommended with his professional services.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

One Saturday I was trying to lift a heavy object and twisted my neck as I heard loud double clicks. My shoulders were immediately frozen and I could barely move. I was in so much pain that even breathing hurt. Luckily I was able to get an appointment to see Dr. Jason Yang within hours. On the way to the Markham clinic, I wanted to die travelling over all those little bumps and cracks on the roads. I had never noticed them before. But the pain was so unbearable. I struggled to get in and out of the car even with help. When I left the clinic after treatment, my neck no longer hurt when going over those road bumps. I didn't even notice them anymore. And I was able to get in and out of car without help. When I woke up the following day, my neck pain was completely gone. Shoulder and upper back muscles were still very painful - that went away after several days. Thank you so much Dr Yang, you saved my life. Much, much appreciated! Thumbs up to this friendly, polite chiropractor!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr. Jason Yang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Jason received his undergraduate education from Queen’s University where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Life Sciences. He continued his education at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College and graduated as a Doctor of Chiropractic in 2013. Jason is fluent in both English and Mandarin. As a chiropractor, he specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of conditions and disorders relating to the skeletal, nervous, and muscular systems. Jason enjoys treating patients of all age groups, from young children to the older adults. His in-clinic approach is customized to each patient and may include soft tissue release, adjustments of the joints of the spine and/or extremities, acupuncture, instrument assisted soft tissue techniques, electro-modalities, exercise prescription, custom orthotics, and lifestyle and nutritional advice. Holding the strong belief that physical problems needs to involve a physical solution, Jason brings his expertise to Markham. He is registered with the College of Chiropractors of Ontario, a member of the Ontario Chiropractic Association and has a special interest in the spine and posture. Jason is excited to get the community of Markham excited for their own health and the health of their family.

• English
  • Mandarin
  • Chinese

• Queen's University Kingston (Grad. 2009)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2013)

• Neck pain