Ratings for Dr. Jason Yang

Great service and always attentive and helpful. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Excellent chiropractor. Very friendly, timely and takes time to be careful and gentle.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

One of the best chiropractors that I've ever encountered. Very professional staff, and the clinic is well located in Markham. Thumbs up!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I started to see Dr. Yang 5 months ago for my back problems. I had very bad posture and pain on my neck, shoulders and lower back. After treatment and taking care of myself with proper diet and exercise, I got amazing results. He is very helpful and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr Jason Yang is deeply invested in his practice. He is knowledgeable, passionate about health and wellness,caring and professional. The Norfolk Chiropractic team is geared to wellness in all aspects of your life. I highly recommend Norfolk Chiropractic to everyone.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Dr. Yang and his team have done a fantastic job of eliminating my joint pain. He is a great chiropractor in Guelph with rich expertise and knowledge in the chiropractic field. He provides very personal services and really gets down to the root of the problem. Dr. Yang also takes the time to explain things that are counter-productive when it comes to treatment. Norfolk Chiropractic is an amazing chiropractic facility. He is a great choice if you are looking for joint pain treatments and services.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Yang is amazing! He's very knowledgeable, thorough and professional. I feel much more aligned and healthier with every treatment. My family has also noticed a huge difference with my body posture. Before, my one shoulder would sit significantly lower than the other. Now they're totally evened out and I'm only one month into my treatment. I never thought I'd see improvement so quickly. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I have suffered with back pain for over 10 years, and since seeing Dr. Yang, my pain has significantly decreased. Quite quickly to my amazement. I have been to other clinics in the past, but none come close to Norfolk. Thus far, I am very happy with my treatments.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I never had such a thorough exam to find what was causing my pain and then was explained how we were going to correct the problem so I can enjoy my daily activities. I like to work out and play soccer and tennis so it's important that I feel well and I am once again enjoying what I love to do.

Dr. Jason Yang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Jason received his undergraduate education from Queen’s University where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Life Sciences. He continued his education at the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College and graduated as a Doctor of Chiropractic in 2013. Jason is fluent in both English and Mandarin. As a chiropractor, he specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide variety of conditions and disorders relating to the skeletal, nervous, and muscular systems. Jason enjoys treating patients of all age groups, from young children to the older adults. His in-clinic approach is customized to each patient and may include soft tissue release, adjustments of the joints of the spine and/or extremities, acupuncture, instrument assisted soft tissue techniques, electro-modalities, exercise prescription, custom orthotics, and lifestyle and nutritional advice. Holding the strong belief that physical problems needs to involve a physical solution, Jason brings his expertise to Markham. He is registered with the College of Chiropractors of Ontario, a member of the Ontario Chiropractic Association and has a special interest in the spine and posture. Jason is excited to get the community of Markham excited for their own health and the health of their family.

• English
  • Mandarin
  • Chinese

• Queen's University Kingston (Grad. 2009)
  • Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 2013)

• Neck pain