Dr. Jason Yakimishyn

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason Yakimishyn

I am really impressed with Dr. Jason's approach to correcting the body's overall health as opposed to just focusing on one issue. He has been working on my spinal alignment and I experience fewer and fewer aches and pains. My neck pain has reduced to almost nil :) I am very happy with the low force adjustment technique he uses. Also, the experience of going the the foundation Chiropractic co. is amazing, the office just immaculate!!! I would highly recommend Foundation Chiropractic Co. to everyone !

flag | Submitted October 8, 2018

I started seeing Dr. Jason when my neck pain was getting out of control. He is so knowledgeable and takes the time to explain the root cause of my neck pain and how to prevent future flare ups. With my regular visits, I am happy to say I no longer experience pain. I truly enjoy coming in to my appointments - Dr. Jason, Dr. Jennifer & Agatha are so pleasant, and go out of their way to make each appointment enjoyable. Wouldn’t go anywhere else for my chiropractic needs!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Jason for over a year and have improved my overall health tremendously. My back alignment has improved so much that I have fewer headaches, almost no pain in my leg and tolerate working on my computer for longer time frames. Thank you for being able to diagnose me so accurately.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Dr. Yakimishyn is very professional. He takes the time to explain all the issues I have and is the 1st professional after many years who could tell me the reasons for the pain in my knee.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Started seeing Dr. Jason after moving to the area. My husband signed up first and gave the office great reviews. I have not been disappointed. Everyone is so personable, and I seem to have far fewer issues in between visits than I had with my previous doctor.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Thank you Dr Jason for the support you were able to provide when Dr Jennifer was away. It just goes to show how well trained these professionals are and their ability to care for their patients. Best Chiropractors in Oakville for sure! Love the office space! Modern and clean with a youthful edge

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr Jason is a true professional as well as being extremely patient, funny and caring. He always puts my son at ease, takes his time and never rushes the adjustment. He also goes out of his way to answer my questions and explains exactly what he's doing and whats needed.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Great professional. As Personal Trainer, I feel so grateful to be in Jason's hands. He definitely know how the body works! Jason found the root of the pain in my soulder and fixed it, and even he helps me to keep my body in great alignment that is key to reach my fitness goals. Thanks Jason!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

What an incredible experience! Jason is extremely professional, he listens to your questions, is very approachable, takes his time to explain everything. One never feels rushed. From the time you walk through the front door till the time you leave, you feel like you are important and taken care of! You will not be disappointed! Don’t wait call now

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

After my first chiro adjustment with Jason, my 2 month struggle with back pain and a pinched nerve in my left leg/foot was drastically improved. I want to thank Dr. Jason and his team for their excellent customer service and professionalism. This has been an amazing experience and I would recommend this office to everyone!

Dr. Jason Yakimishyn 's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Focusing on NeuroStructural Correction, Dr. Jason Yakimishyn works hard to detect and correct the underlying cause of many health concerns. Symptoms like chronic pain, numbness, tingling, sinus trouble, asthma, digestive dysfunction etc. may be caused by structural shifts in the spine causing pressure and tension on the nervous system. Dr. Jason Yakimishyn is also the official chiropractor of the Ontario Blue Jays and former athletic therapist with the Western Mustangs football team. For more information please visit www.foundationoakville.ca

• English