Dr. Jason Yakimishyn

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason Yakimishyn

Amazing chiropractor. Knowledgeable in many fields, overall wellness, athletes and animals as well. Love how he finds the root cause of my problems.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

Not only has Dr Jason done wonders with my overall wellness, he has also done wonders for my 16 year old dog. She has arthritis and a torn ACL. With weekly adjustments I notice a huge improvement in her mobility.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

All of my visits with Dr. Jason have been positive. He is very knowledgeable and thorough.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

I had a different perception of what Chiropractic care is all about, until I met Dr. Jason. He helped me to understand the importance of spine alignment, and I have felt better ever since! I am now get "adjusted" once a week, and I know when it has been longer than two weeks! Who wouldn't want a boosted immune system, more energy, and better sleep! That what I believe chiropractic care has done for me.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

For years, I suffered from chronic daily headaches and severe shoulder pain that went away after a few short weeks of being treated by Dr. Jason. His technique is painless and very targeted. I am so happy I found Dr Jason and the team at Foundation - they have changed my life!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Knowledge is top notch with a large spectrum of info

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

By far the coolest and smartest doctor I’ve ever known in my life

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I’ve been coming to dr. Yakimishyn for about 2 years now. Within that time he has fixed my posture, lower back pain, and my sinuses. Very knowledgeable. Couldn’t recommend more.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr. Jason and the team at Foundation are awesome! They are always extremely genuine and take time to explain there process. There technique is a little different than any other chiropractor I’ve been to and it’s much more comforting.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

very knowledgeable, the office is beautiful, and I feel so much better under his care. He is the only chiropractor I have met to actually find the root cause of the problem and help me address it, rather than just covering up the symptoms. highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr. Jason Yakimishyn 's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Focusing on NeuroStructural Correction, Dr. Jason Yakimishyn works hard to detect and correct the underlying cause of many health concerns. Symptoms like chronic pain, numbness, tingling, sinus trouble, asthma, digestive dysfunction etc. may be caused by structural shifts in the spine causing pressure and tension on the nervous system. Dr. Jason Yakimishyn is also the official chiropractor of the Ontario Blue Jays and former athletic therapist with the Western Mustangs football team. For more information please visit www.foundationoakville.ca

• English