Ratings for Dr. Jason Wan

I took my mother to Dr. Jason Wan and was very impressed with the patience he showed with her. She was very comfortable and we both were appreciative of his detailed explanations. It was very helpful for me to understand what eye conditions my mother has and what we have to watch out for.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

He provides great patient care! I am very happy I have found a great eye doctor that I am comfortable with.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Great doc! He has awesome bedside manner which made my visit as pleasant as possible considering I went in with a sore eye. He gives you a lot of opportunities to ask questions and even called me the next day to make sure my eye was feeling better... I have never had a doc personally call me which I thought was very thoughtful. Eye is back to normal! Thanks!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Dr. Wan is highly knowledgeable he took the time to explain everything about my three old vision. I did not feel rushed at all and he addressed all my concerns. I have taken my son to other optometrists and never have had them go over the exam in such detail. My son is super shy and Dr. Wan was amazing with him so calm and patient. Highly highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr Wan is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain and listen to concerns. He makes sure his patients needs are met. The office is very professional and do thorough testing and I appreciate this doctors expertise. The staff are great and helpful when choosing frames and making sure you are happy with the results.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr. Wan was friendly and knowledgeable. He took time to explain and answer questions. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I had pink eye and I first went to my family doctor but the drops he gave me did not work so I went to see Dr. Wan (the staff was able to get me in the same day) and he gave the right drops and everything is back to normal! I am very happy he gave me the right stuff that worked!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

My friend told me about this doctor and very happy I found him! He really listened to my concerns.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

This doc was great with me! I have been wearing contact lenses for many years but now that I am in my 40s I started having more reading issues and he was able to get me into "multifocal" contacts that allow me to see BOTH far away and up close again. Very happy with the results. Bonus is the ladies up front were able to direct bill for my eye exam and contacts.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Was recommended by a friend so I went to see him... a very easy and down to earth guy to talk to. Listened to my concerns and answered them with lots of detail after a thorough exam. I never felt rushed and that was very important to me. Definitely recommend Dr. Wan!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr. Jason Wan's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients