Dr. Jason S. Pruzansky's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients
Dr. Jason S. Pruzansky is a NYC hand surgeon with clinical expertise in hand, wrist, forearm, and elbow surgery, focusing on the treatment of fractures, arthritis, and complex wrist ligament injuries. He received his undergraduate degree from Columbia University and his medical school and orthopedic surgery training at The Mount Sinai Medical Center. Dr. Pruzansky completed his hand surgery fellowship at the University at Buffalo, and he was a research fellow at the Philadelphia Hand Center.
- Columbia University New York
- State University of New York at Buffalo
- Thomas Jefferson University
Areas of Expertise
- Broken wrist/broken hand
- Wrist pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Thumb arthritis
Awards & Recognitions
- The Mount Sinai Medical Center Academic Achievement Award for scoring in the 100th percentile among all orthopedic surgery residents nationally.
- The Mount Sinai Medical Center Excellence in Patient Care Award.
Publications & Research