Ratings for Dr. Jason Flicker M.D., F.A.C.S.

I have been going to Dr. Flicker for years - when I finally decided to get lasik surgery, I had no doubt that I wanted him to be my surgeon. He made me feel very comfortable and talked me through the whole procedure as he saw how nervous I was. I have perfect vision now and couldn't be happier with my whole experience.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Wonderful results from recent cataract surgery. Follow-up was also excellent.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr. Jason Flicker is a wonderful surgeon! I was terrified when I found out I needed cataract surgery. He talked to me through out the procedure! I had a wonderful experience! I have 20/25 vision and I couldn't be happier with the result. Thank you Dr. Flicker.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Just had my second cataract surgery and couldn't be happier. Dr. Flicker and his staff made the experience pleasant. More importantly, I have 20/20 vision now!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I had a great experience with my laser cataract surgery.The staff was very helpful and my appointments were very punctual with little waiting time.Dr.Jason Flicker is a very good surgeon and informed me on his every step of his surgical plan.Overall very good experience.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

A POSITIVE AND ALMOST ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE. GERARD HERBST

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Flicker did an excellent job with both of my cataract surgeries. I've repeatedly recommended him to many family members, who have also been pleased with this work and steady hand.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Flicker is amazing. I had cataract surgery. I was very nervous but Dr, Flicker kept me calm.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

My husband and I have been completely satisfied with Dr. Flicker's care for a number of years and through several operations. He gives you all the time you need to have your questions answered and has a calm and easy manner. Have just had cataract surgery and could not be happier with the total experience and the results. We do not hesitate to recommend him to our friends.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr Jason Flicker is an excellent Ophthalmologist I'm very happy with the attention and care I get from them . I just had cataract surgery and I'm very happy

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr. Jason Flicker M.D., F.A.C.S.'s Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients