Ratings for Dr. Jason Flicker M.D., F.A.C.S.

I wife and I have been patients of Dr. Flicker for years. I recently had laser surgery in both my eyes and have inserted intraocular lenses I would not hesitate in recommending Dr. the Flickr. He explains everything in explicit detail during any treatment even during the cataract surgery. He is very personable and easy to talk to and makes me very confident in any treatment that he recommends I now do not need any eyeglasses there any types of distance except for sunglasses.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr Flicker is a caring doctor. He performed laser surgery for cataracts on both my eyes and the outcome was great. He explained the entire procedure to me and made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

did excellent cataract surgery for my 93 year old mother.she was very happy with the good results

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Flicker for years - when I finally decided to get lasik surgery, I had no doubt that I wanted him to be my surgeon. He made me feel very comfortable and talked me through the whole procedure as he saw how nervous I was. I have perfect vision now and couldn't be happier with my whole experience.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Wonderful results from recent cataract surgery. Follow-up was also excellent.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

Dr. Jason Flicker is a wonderful surgeon! I was terrified when I found out I needed cataract surgery. He talked to me through out the procedure! I had a wonderful experience! I have 20/25 vision and I couldn't be happier with the result. Thank you Dr. Flicker.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Just had my second cataract surgery and couldn't be happier. Dr. Flicker and his staff made the experience pleasant. More importantly, I have 20/20 vision now!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

I had a great experience with my laser cataract surgery.The staff was very helpful and my appointments were very punctual with little waiting time.Dr.Jason Flicker is a very good surgeon and informed me on his every step of his surgical plan.Overall very good experience.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

A POSITIVE AND ALMOST ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE. GERARD HERBST

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Dr. Flicker did an excellent job with both of my cataract surgeries. I've repeatedly recommended him to many family members, who have also been pleased with this work and steady hand.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Jason Flicker M.D., F.A.C.S.'s Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients