Dr. Jason Faulds

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jason Faulds

If surgery of your blood system is required, then I suggest you beg your GP to seek the help of this one of a kind medical practitioner! He had a bedside manner second to none.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

He was amazing , he made me feel so comfortable, during my vein procedure ... and I was freaking out ... very knowledgable and good communication to his patients !

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I recently had the carotid artery in my neck repaired by Dr.Faulds and his team at VGH. The surgery was risky but I had a great recovery and was home 2 days afterwards. Dr. Faulds explained the surgery well, was able to get my surgery done within a few days of meeting him and did a fantastic job. I hope I don't require any further operations on my blood vessels but if I do I would request Dr. Faulds as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I had large vein removal surgery in both legs October 2015 at UBC and February 2016 at Lions Gate This 5 star plus excellent, truly awesome surgeon is so amazing , caring I had excellent care follow ups post surgery appointments and excellent pre surgery appointments I truly love this doctor :D <3 (surgeon) He will operate wherever to get you in for your surgery Dr. Faulds goes above and beyond for you as well as his staff and I love his excellent, awesome, caring staff :D <3 I highly recommend this awesome surgeon, doctor If I need surgery again I would definately want Dr. Jason Faulds :D <3 I am forever grateful and thankful to Dr. Faulds for his 5 star plus expertise,caring So awesome! Thank you to Dr. Faulds 5 star plus excellent,awesome caring staff and his 5 star, excellent, awesome, caring medical teams at each hospitalXOXOXO Thank you ever so much for all of your help to see me through these surgeries :D <3 J E Krivak

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

I had Dr Faulds do vein stripping on my legs two days ago at the False Creek Medical Centre. Dr Faulds is very good at his job and a very nice "bedside manner". made me completely at ease. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone and the Medical Centre which was spotless and the staff friendly and professional .

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Doctor Faulds performed on me a Peripheral artery bypass 5 weeks ago. I have tremendous admiration for his indomitable spirit , resolute persistence and immense surgical skill. He also provided very good post-surgical care. I am recovering steadily. I would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Doctor Faulds was incredible. He did everything in his power to make sure I had a safe operation and also that I was able to have the operation done in time to where I would not have to miss any schooling, which is huge considering the workload I have take on at University. He was kind, helpful, and very competent in his work. I would very highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Faulds was very informative, professional and caring. He explained all the details of my case very clearly and took his time to respond to my concerns. He was just as great for the follow up. Dr. Faulds is very soft spoken. He gave me a lot of respect and the treatment I got from him was beyond my expectations. His attentiveness is something I really appreciate in a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I have been waiting over 2 years to see a doctor about my terrible leg veins. Dr. Faulds had just opened his practice and saw me within 2 weeks. He explained all the different treatment options and didn't try to push me to have surgery or the expensive not covered option. I decided to have my veins removed with surgery, and had them removed last week. Very little pain, and my swelling is better already. I would recommend him to anyone. Very friendly, was able to perform an ultrasound to look at my veins, and great receptionist. Looking forward to seeing him in follow up!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

flag | Submitted October 18, 2015

Dr. Jason Faulds's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients