Ratings for Dr. Jason Chen

Quick and amazing service from Dr. Jason Chen and his staff. I was referred to him in early August for my wisdom teeth removal and I had all four teeth scheduled to be out within two weeks of the referral. Dr. Chen was knowledgeable and attentive to my case. Great business!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

I had a great experience with this team, during my wisdom teeth extraction. I was very nervous before but honestly I didn’t even realize that they were out already and I was perfect. Thanks dr Chen and the team:)

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018

I had a prolonged gum pain for which I visited two dentists in past and one even performed surgeries twice without curing the real issue. I regret that I should have met Dr. Jason Chen from the beginning. He precisely pinpointed why.what.how. of the problem occurred and gave me an explanation in great details. He not only possesses high-level medicine but also humane-caring towards his patient. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Dr. Chen is the best at what he does. He’s helpful, kind and genuinely cares about his patients. He follows up with you after surgery and even onwards after that. I would recommend him to anyone out there. Incredible experience.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Chen. A few days before my wedding/honeymoon my lower left wisdom tooth got infected! Naturally I freaked out, but Dr. Chen's office was able to get me in for a consultation in less than 48 hours. He explained all my options thoroughly and allowed me to decide on my preferred plan of action. Long story short we were able to get the infection under control and remove the tooth after my honeymoon. My upper left wisdom tooth was removed painlessly while I was awake and healed without any pain. My lower left wisdom tooth was removed painlessly while I was asleep. It is now healing very well, there is no pain and any discomfort is well managed by the medication provided. Thank you Dr. Chen!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

I had gotten my wisdom teeth taken out and couldn’t have asked for a better surgeon. The surgery went perfectly, I was feeling nervous before but Dr Chen and his staff helped with that. The follow up went well as well. They go above and beyond for their patients. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Both my husband and I had our wisdom teeth removed by Dr Chen with no issues during or after surgery. The staff are also very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Easiest tooth extraction with no side effects. Thanks.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

My daughter had some oral gum work done and Dr. Chen was great in explaining everything to both of us. He talked to her which was great. Some doctors talk over the child. My daughter had some traumatic experience with a previous tooth extraction and he was able to talk and explain everything to help mitigate any further anxiety. The day of the surgery went great, no issues with recovery. We even got a phone call directly from Dr. Chen in the evening to make sure she was ok! So reassuring and gave us a vote of confidence that he genuinely cared for us. Follow up went smooth. An overall great experience. We would recommend Dr. Chen to others.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

My son had all four wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Chen. He explained the procedure and after care thoroughly, and everything went very smoothly. My son had a quick recovery with no pain, despite 2 of the teeth being impacted. Dr. Chen followed up in the evening with a phone call which was much appreciated. Would highly recommend Dr. Chen.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018