Ratings for Dr. Jason Chen

Dr. Chen is the best at what he does. He’s helpful, kind and genuinely cares about his patients. He follows up with you after surgery and even onwards after that. I would recommend him to anyone out there. Incredible experience.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

I had an amazing experience with Dr. Chen. A few days before my wedding/honeymoon my lower left wisdom tooth got infected! Naturally I freaked out, but Dr. Chen's office was able to get me in for a consultation in less than 48 hours. He explained all my options thoroughly and allowed me to decide on my preferred plan of action. Long story short we were able to get the infection under control and remove the tooth after my honeymoon. My upper left wisdom tooth was removed painlessly while I was awake and healed without any pain. My lower left wisdom tooth was removed painlessly while I was asleep. It is now healing very well, there is no pain and any discomfort is well managed by the medication provided. Thank you Dr. Chen!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

I had gotten my wisdom teeth taken out and couldn’t have asked for a better surgeon. The surgery went perfectly, I was feeling nervous before but Dr Chen and his staff helped with that. The follow up went well as well. They go above and beyond for their patients. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Both my husband and I had our wisdom teeth removed by Dr Chen with no issues during or after surgery. The staff are also very helpful.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Easiest tooth extraction with no side effects. Thanks.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

My daughter had some oral gum work done and Dr. Chen was great in explaining everything to both of us. He talked to her which was great. Some doctors talk over the child. My daughter had some traumatic experience with a previous tooth extraction and he was able to talk and explain everything to help mitigate any further anxiety. The day of the surgery went great, no issues with recovery. We even got a phone call directly from Dr. Chen in the evening to make sure she was ok! So reassuring and gave us a vote of confidence that he genuinely cared for us. Follow up went smooth. An overall great experience. We would recommend Dr. Chen to others.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

My son had all four wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Chen. He explained the procedure and after care thoroughly, and everything went very smoothly. My son had a quick recovery with no pain, despite 2 of the teeth being impacted. Dr. Chen followed up in the evening with a phone call which was much appreciated. Would highly recommend Dr. Chen.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Didn't have a great experience. Was referred by my general dentist but was unhappy with the services provided and had to visit another oral surgeon just weeks later. Would not recommend, poor quality of care and was overcharged for my visit. Called staff after the fact to issue a refund.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr. Chen and his staff are incredible. I went in for a wisdom teeth extraction consult. I was thoroughly informed of the procedure and decided to have them removed that day under freezing. To my surprise, the procedure was painless. Dr. Chen was genuinely caring throughout the extraction and followed up with me later that evening. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Great experience with this doctor regarding my wisdom teeth extraction. He even called in the night time to ask how I was doing. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018