Ratings for Dr. Jason Chen

I saw Dr. Chen regarding my wisdom teeth extraction. Before the surgery he explained in detail about my teeth structure and why is it important to extract. He spent a good amount of time on me. After my surgery I got a call from him in the evening to ask if I was fine and explained about the surgery. It wa srelly nice of him. I would highly recommend it to everyone. Thanks to everyone at the clinic.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Chen saw my daughter regarding her 3 wisdom teeth. He and his staff were amazing, and I can't say enough about the level of patient care. I would absolutely recommend them if you need any dental care.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

I brought my son into see Dr. Chen , He was informative and very thoughtful in way he responded to my son and myself. Very sensitive and understanding Doctor. I also want to say that his staff Jacqueline and Michelle were absolutely wonderful. I would not hesitate to recommend anyone come see them for their dental care.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Amazing staff Amazing dictir. Dr. Chen called me two times after to make sure everything was okay and if I had any issues. Loved my experience.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

The staff are all very nice and helpful. And Dr. Chen is a very caring Dentist who goes beyond and above and make sure i'm okay even he is already off work, to call me home and asked if i'm fine. I would recommend it to everyone. Thanks to all the staff and especially to you Dr. Chen .

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Very professional and caring, would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Everyone in the clinic was very helpful. He even gave me a call later the same night to make sure everything was going OK. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Due to a recent diagnosis of throat cancer,I needed to have a couple of molars removed. These were preventative measures recommended by my cancer dentist. Dr, Chan went over the results and recommendations of the cancer doctor with me. We decided to go ahead and remove the molars and doctor Chan removed them on the same visit.The removal was difficult but it was without pain.He provided me with ample information on managing the pain and any any bleeding issues I may have. He followed up and called me at home later that evening to make sure everything was alright. I have been back a couple of more times for follow ups. The staff is pleasant and Doctor Chan has a real good bed side manner. He is very professional and knowledgeable.The office staff are prompt and very helpful. Thank you Doctor Chan for a better than expected experience and to your staff.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I suffer from severe PTSD when it comes to going to the dentist. So naturally I was horrified when the day came It was recommended that i have a full extraction of my upper and lower teeth. I knew i was going to need to find a dental surgeon i felt comfortable with and fully trusted before i was going to tackle this fear of mine. When i found Dr. Jason Chen at PCOMS i was scared and had many questions about the work i was about to have done. During my consultation we discussed the best method of sedation FOR ME taking into consideration my lifestyle choices, medical history, and medications i currently take. Not only is Jason a top notch dental surgeon specializing in sedation, the rest of the staff at PCOMS are top notch too! I would recommend this business and especially Dr. Jason Chen to anyone looking for the best of the best! Thank-you to all the staff at PCOMS and especially the nurses and Dr. Chen for treating me with kindness, care, understanding, and respect. You've truly played a big part in the "new and improved" Kristie and i am forever grateful. Kristie S

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

I have some unusual structures that dentists for years have deferred to oral surgeons for extractions. In this case I needed removal of 4 weak teeth prior to starting radiation therapy. Dr Chen completed the technically complex extractions, surgical repair and preventive care with great skill, I had zero post operative issues and was able to start my therapy in one week. There was some confusion in the office about how quickly the work needed to be performed which may have delayed my cancer therapy by a week. The staff in general were all well trained and thorough. My room was freezing cold due to building maintenance and I was quickly moved to a more comfortable room. At all times I felt confident in Dr. Chen's abilities, clinical assessment, plan of care and follow up support.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018