Ratings for Dr. Jason Chen

Dr. Chen was excellent! I had a very complex procedure, and he did a great job. He was always available to talk from home to make sure everything was going well.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

We were extremely pleased with Dr Chen's professionalism. He showed compassion and understanding, while being most informative. My daughter had some complications with her wisdom teeth and developed a large abscess that was causing her significant discomfort and swelling. When I called him in the evening to inquire about it, he did not hesitate to have us come in. He drained it and prescribed another order of antibiotics. In my experience, most medical practitioners will not hesitate to tell you to wait it out and come in the morning at "their" convenience. He is certainly one to go above and beyond, making a normally anxiety ridden experience positive as can be.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Excellent and very friendly Doctor. I felt very comfortable taking my son there for his treatment. The phone call made by Dr Chen himself to find out how his patient was doing after the treatment shows how much he cares about his patients and how much dedicated he is. Way to go Dr Chen. I really appreciate that

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Excellent treatment! The surgery was very smooth and the whole operation went very well.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

I am very happy with Dr Jason Chen & staff. Dr Jason Chen is very knowledgeable and frendly.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Just had 4 wisdom teeth taken out. The aftermath was not what I expected. From reading online articles and comments from other people, my extractions we're completely well done. I didn't feel any pain whatsoever and the healing process was very fast. I would happily conclude that Dr Jason Chen and staff were very exceptional. Would recommend!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Dr. Chen is great! He's a very pleasant man. Even though I wasn't nervous about getting a fibroma in my cheek removed, he was still very calm and reassuring throughout the entire procedure. He called me later that evening to see how I was doing and left me 2 phone numbers in case I had any questions or concerns. He was so gentle I had absolutely no pain or bruising afterwards. The nurse who assisted him (sorry, I forgot your name) was wonderful too. I highly recommend Dr. Chen!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Chen was great. I was very nervous going into this getting 4 wisdom teeth removed. He was very reassuring. Day of surgery I only had to wait in the waiting area for literally 2 minutes which helped with the anxiety. I had almost no pain and very minimal bruising. Front of desk staff a little unorganized though; had troubles booking my appointment and took 3 tries to get my doctors note right. Otherwise, Dr. Chen provided a great experience. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Excellent patient treatment, care and follow-up. I have had many dental specialists but without hesitation I would return and/or refer anyone to Dr. Chen and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I had four wisdom teeth that needed to be removed, and they were impacted as well. I'll admit that I was a little nervous beforehand, but Dr. Chen was very reassuring. He was calm, organized, and knew exactly what to say and do right away. Even when I got a hemotoma from healing too quickly, he stayed late at the office to meet me. Overall this was great service and I highly recommend Dr. Chen. Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017