Ratings for Dr. Jason Chen

Dr. Chen is an amazing surgeon. He always made sure that I was feeling better every time I visited his clinic. He made me feel at complete ease, without any discomfort. I highly reccomend Dr. Chen. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr Chen and his team are great! I was scheduled for wisdom teeth removal and there was a delay due to an issue with the computers but his staff were in constant communication to provide status updates. I was able to get my teeth removed the same day and had a great experience. I was put under and woke up as if only 5 minutes had passed. The nurse was very helpful and provided detailed information about post care. I did not have any real pain all week just soreness. My follow up appt was the same - Dr Chen answered all of my questions and made sure I was happy prior to leaving. He is a great doc who knows how to take care of his patients.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I was nervous to have my 3 wisdom teeth extracted. I expected to wake up in so much pain.. and i had no idea what it would be like to be put under. He made everything so calm and i remember nothing! its great! when i awoke i was totally fine and honestly i had no pain... soreness and achyness yes but no pain whatsoever! he was great! 10 outta 10 would recommend.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

One of the most com for table dental extractions. I was made to feel safe and secure. Having the anesthetic was also a plus. Thank you Dr Chen and all the staff.who looked after me.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr Chen was completely amazing; he let me know exactly what to expect of my surgery before and after hand as well as any possible complications. I had two of my wisdom teeth extracted and I was very pleased with the amount of information Dr Chen provided at the consultation. I went in nervous and expecting to wake up to immense pain pain but I can honestly say my pain level was a 1 on my worst day. Dr Chen is fantastic as he makes you feel completely comfortable and at ease during your appointments and he's dang good at what he does! Would recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I recently had occasion to have complete extraction of all of my teeth due to gum disease,I believe there was a total of 25 teeth,all removed at the same time.One would think that a such a large procedure would be hugely painful with a lot of post surgery discomfort,so clearly I was nervous.Dr Chen was very comforting and reassuring pre and post surgery, and it turned out to be not painful at all.His follow up call that evening was also much appreciated.Dr Chen's professional manner and personal demeanor should put him at the top of the list for anyone requiring dental surgery

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Chen for everyone. I had my four wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Chen. I understood the whole procedure beforehand, as well as all the recovery details he talked about. I felt nervous at the start, but the way he talks was definitely comforting, during and before the surgery.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr Chen is the absolute best. Not only at what he does - three of my teenagers have been to him on four different occasions with wisdom teeth problems and every result was perfect with absolutely no issues - but also with his "bedside manner," as he is personable and you never feel rushed when you meet with him for the consult. I can't sing his praises enough: he is a wonderful doctor and I recommend him highly!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I got 4 teeth pulled at once, and stitches etc. were done and follow up and removal was excellent. Recommend Jason to everyone. Thanks, Rick Gartel.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I had four wisdom teeth extracted, and I am really glad I went to Dr. Chen for it. The surgery went well and I really appreciated how Dr. Chen followed up afterwards to check how I was doing. Thank you, Dr. Chen.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017