Ratings for Dr. Jason Chen

Dr. Chen performed a surgery to extract one of my tooth. Prior to the surgery, he explained everything to me and the things that should be done and how he will extract the tooth. Everything went well during the extraction and my healing was fast. He even called me in the evening to ask how I was doing and reminded me of the post surgery stuff that I should follow. The nurses and staff are also excellent.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I had my wisdom teeth removed in 2 separate occasions. Dr. Chen took the time to explain to me the procedure and what steps we need to take to make sure everything will go well. Each time he follow up after the surgery to see how I was doing. Needless to say that all went well and I am thankful to Dr. Jason Chen for the care he provided.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Both Dr. Chen and his staff were very friendly and professional. I was nervous Dr. Chen's staff was wonderful made me feel at ease. Would highly recommend Dr. Chen.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I just recently had two wisdom teeth removed and one had a cyst that had to be biopsied. When I first met Dr. Chen I was especially nervous because I wanted I.V. Sedation but have moderate to high Sleep Apnea and wasn’t sure how safe it would be. He assured me that it would be very safe because he was trained in how to sedate Sleep Apnea patients ( My dentist informed me that his brother was an Oral Surgeon and didn’t have that training, so if you have my condition Dr. Chen is your guy). In any case because I’m a nervous Nelly after my first meeting with him I phoned him back and peppered him with a barrage of additional questions. Just like our initial consultation he was through in his explanations and never lost his friendly confident demeaner or his patients. His staff are to say the least outstanding because I even stopped into their office a couple of times and peppered them with questions as well, a special shout out to Amanda, she has the patience of a saint! Finally the day of the procedure went like clockwork I was ushered in on time with my cpac machine had everything explained to me before they did it and was finishedthe surgery about an hour. I was taken back to the recovery room and for about another hour. They than contacted my wife to pick me up, Than the doctor came out and gave her instructions on how to take care of me. He phoned later that night to see how I was getting on and we made another appointment for a few days later to give me a check up. I felt no pain during the procedure, and only had to take a couple of rounds of Tylonal extra strength after the surgery, for some slight discomfort. The next day I was virtually pain free, I didn’t have to use the prescriptions I was given. Doctor Chen I’d rate you and your staff 6 stars if I could!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Love the staff and Dr. Chen! They are all very friendly and professional. Dr. Chen's communication is great. The procedure was perfect, there were no complications. I highly recommend Dr. Chen.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

First off the staff is great! Dr. Chen is even better! He is very friendly, explains everything clearly. Had my wisdom teeth taken out and man my recovery was quick. Can't say it would be the same for everyone, but no compilations and Dr. Chen called me about 6 hrs after leaving the office to find out how I was doing. I would highly recommend Dr. Chen for any oral surgery, especially teeth extractions! You will be in good hands! Thank you Dr.Chen.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Jason Chen and Staff were excellent. Very professional, clear and concise with their communication. Dr, Jason Chen offered great advice and listened to all my concerns. He also personally followed up which I greatly appreciated. He is a great doctor. Would highly recommend, - Ranya C

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Excellent experience! Staff for me booked in pretty quickly during December rush. Everyone was polite, and genuinely concerned for my well being. Doctor was quick, thorough and attentive during procedure, and pain was easily manageable. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Doctor Jason is very professional and knowledgeable. I had a good experience in Doctor Jason's clinic. Great team!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

Doctor Chen was awesome! I had an infected wisdom tooth over the christmas break and was in a severe ammount of pain. His staff was able to get me in right away and remove all 4 of my wisdom teeth (they all needed to be taken out anyways) He and his staff were so kind and personable! He took great care of me, I truly can not say enough great things about him and his team!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018