Ratings for Dr. Jason Cameron

Dr. Jason Cameron is hands down the sweetest, nicest dentist I've ever seen. He did all my veneers and I couldn't be happier with my smile!! Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

shop around before going to cameron dental as i paid even though i have 2 insurances

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Being very afraid of dentists , I was hesitant to even go see them . Well was I ever wrong . It took a few visits after not seeing a dentist in 15 + years they fixed a couple things and a chipped tooth . I have now gone regularly as they beat my fear of the dentist . The staff is incredible as is his wife . Very friendly people . I highly recommend going here .

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

My dentist retired and I had to find a replacement.........staff at my orthodontist in Sherwood Park said they heard great things about Jason from their Fort Saskatchewan patients. After visiting Cameron Dental I have only good things to say about him, Dr. Tammy Cameron and their staff. They are professional, knowledgable, friendly and patient. Dr. Jason and Dr. Tammy take the time to explain fully what they are about to do and continue throughout the procedure. You never have to WONDER what is going on. The same applies to their staff. Fully recommend these dentists and their dental practise!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Jason is a amazi g dentist! Funny, professional & helps you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Jason is not just competent but is friendly, upbeat, and great with kids, too!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Jason Cameron's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

AARP