Ratings for Dr. Janet S. Delatte

I was able to get an appointment to match my schedule needs & Dr. Janet Delatte is very knowledgeable and personable. Her receptionist was very friendly and willing to answer any of my questions to the best of her ability. My glasses prescription has me seeing better than I have in years. I would highly recommend her expertise to my friends or co-workers!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Delatte in Bridgewater is the best eye doctor in the world and Dr. Delatte in Flemington is the second best eye doctor in the world. That is all.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I had a great experience with this doctor. She was able to fit me with a comfortable contact lens and was quick and efficient.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

This doctor wrote the completely wrong prescription for my husband who need bifocals. She prescribed for astigmatism. But the worse part was, when questioned she became confrontational and took no responsibility nor a recheck. My husband went to Optical World for a new exam, the doctor confirmed there he did not have astigmatism. (This we already knew.) Dr Delatte returned the fee without questioning when shown the new prescription. Yet did not even offer an apology. Therefore, I feel duty bound to warn other consumers about her ethical practices.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Janet S. Delatte's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal