Ratings for Dr. Jana Radisic

Dr. Radisic is a very through and caring psychologist. She is on high demand. She cares about veterans.

Submitted July 31, 2015

Very unprofessional. She does not return calls. Very rude to Veterans.

Submitted June 18, 2015

Very professional and competent. Treated me well..

Submitted March 1, 2015

I spent two years in the coast guard and was belittle constantly because of my speech impediment. Thx to Ms. Radisic, I was able to get past my past. What a great counselor! Thank you Dr. Radisic!

Submitted February 14, 2015

As a veteran and victim of Military Sexual Trauma, Dr. Radisic showed nothing but compassion for my situation. She is very experienced and gave me several options for care. I had a horrible experience and she got me through it.

Submitted February 12, 2015

Excellent counselor who seems to have a lot of experience and knowledge and really cares about veterans.

Submitted February 7, 2015

I've attended sessions with Dr. Jana Radisic for over a year at the VA Phoenix Vet Center. Dr. Radisic was able to establish a great repore with me despite my difficulties with communication. The information she provides me helps my family and I get through the difficulties of transitioning back into civilian life. Her confidentiality and professionalism make me feel secure to continue services with her and to refer her to fellow Veterans.

Submitted January 23, 2015

I've been coming to see Dr. Radisic since I was discharged from active duty. I was worried I wouldn't find a psychologist who understood what we go through, but Dr. Radisic really gets it. She is caring and empathetic, and I feel like I've really made a lot of progress since coming to the vet center. I look forward to our weekly sessions. :)

Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr. Radisic has been my psychologist for about a year I think, or almost. I am a Vietnam veteran. 2 Tours. I have only the highest regard for her as a psychologist, and unlike the other reviewer, I have found her to be exceptionally caring, knowledgeable, professional and extremely competent! Her almost perfect ratings were only barely lacking in the punctuality department as I came to find she may also go a little longer for previous patients in her care, thus making my appointment begin slightly later than the appointed time.

Submitted January 20, 2015

I know Jana M. Radisic from the Phoenix Vet Center. I didn't find her to be very caring, understanding or competent in doing her job as a psychologist.

Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr. Jana Radisic's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Ameritas