James Yoon

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for James Yoon

Dr. Yoon cured me from dandruff that I had since I was a child

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

After countless months of bloating and digestive issues I was referred to Dr. Yoon from one of the medical doctors at Infinity Health Centre. During our initial visit Dr. Yoon asked a lot of questions about my health and medical history that was very in depth. The next visit he provided me with diet and supplement recommendations. During the first 2-3 weeks I noticed a significant improvement in digestion. By the end of the month I felt like everything was finally working as it should be again. Thank you Dr. Yoon and the Infinity medical staff.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

Dr. Yoon is kind, patient and respectful. He helped me recover my sleep after a long time of waking up unrefreshed.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2019

Helped me solve a stubborn SIBO problem. Digestion is much better now.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Dr. Yoon, is treating me for severe eczema (basically my entire body). After a comprehensive assessment and stool testing, he created a treatment plan to help clean my body from the inside-out, with diet and supplements. We're not finished yet, but my skin has improved so much it has literally brought me to tears. I cannot thank him enough and can't wait for the next steps as I continue my health journey.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

I trust Dr. Yoon for health and nutrition advice. He is far more knowledgable than any of the medical doctors that I've seen in the past.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

I see Dr. Yoon for tension type headaches and I find the combination of acupuncture and supplements like magnesium helpful

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Dr. Yoon is easy to talk to, welcoming, and provides a lot of useful information during our visits together.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

I was having a lot of stress at work and problems with sleeping. Dr. Yoon had me on a combination of supplements and acupuncture that helped me feel less stressed during the day and my sleeping was much better.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

After countless rounds of Canestan and prescription antifungal medicines, I decided to seek other approaches to my frequent yeast infections. Dr. Yoon helped me clean up my diet and prescribed Kolorex Advanced Candida Care, a probiotic, and another supplement to help with die-off reactions. This stuff has been a godsend for me! I'm so ecstatic to share that I haven't had any issues since I've started seeing him.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

James Yoon's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

HealthPartners