Ratings for Dr. James Makokis

Interesting how all the previous comments are from after he left that reserve. Ironic as I felt he was very egotistical and maybe needs some humility himself.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Wishing he would return to our community. We could really use someone like him. Appreciate your service Dr. Makokis.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I'm SO thankful to have Dr. Makokis as my doctor. After dealing with tons of other doctors through the years who could not/would not help me, one visit with him and he has been more helpful and understanding than all the other doctors combined. I really wish I had heard about him sooner. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Great doctor highly recommend him. Very friendly kind and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I am so fortunate to have a family doctor like Dr. Makokis. He is empathetic, thorough, kind, knowledgeable, and professional. His openness to traditional medicine is a breath of fresh air. It's rare to find a doctor like him and I am very sad that I will be moving to another province and losing him.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Excellent doctor. Wish he hadn't moved away. He is what every doctor should be like, caring and smart.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

I felt Dr. Makokis was very genuine he showed professional ethics wish we still had him at the health center in Saddle Lake

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

I was very pleased with Dr. Makokis, he was thorough, knowledgeable, punctual, professional, & was interested in my health in all areas including my emotional and mental. I also heard so many excellent things from other people in my reserve of Saddle Lake. I am very particular with who I see as a doctor and usually only see women doctors but I was completly comfortable with him as he genuinley showed interest in my health and also advised me on different approaches to improving my health. He also shared with me different program offered on my reserve that could help me improve my health. I also saw him do other activities on the reserve that were voluntary. Last time we had a great doctor like him was Dr. Elizabeth Steinhauer and she was thorough too and was without a family doctor until Dr. Makokis came to work in Saddle Lake. I refuse to see Dr. Leivo, he is one of the worst doctors and I actually fear for other people who see him, he is very bad doctor. Have no clue why Saddle Lake Health Centre keeps him.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. James Makokis's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients