Ratings for Dr. James Lee

Absolutely amazing team. Incredibly professional while welcoming. I had consulted other surgeons and was left worried and unsure. I kept searching and noticed all the great reviews Dr. Lee had. Seemed too good to be true, but now I can say that it was all true. The whole team is very patient and competent. They really listen to your concerns and they take the time to answer all your questions. They also make the whole process very clear so you know what to do and what to expect. I had a labiaplasty done. My main goal was to resolve my everyday life discomfort. Turns out I also got great esthetics. Dr. Lee is very talented and knowledgeable. The follow-ups and team's availability are very securing. I am incredibly happy with my surgery, it changed my life. I would say don't hesitate to choose Dr. Lee and his team!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

I had the most amazing experience with Dr.Lee and his team! The are one of a kind! I felt as ease from the very first call and still (a year later)My breast implant surgery went great and I healed so well I hardly see and scar. If you are looking for a surgeon that makes you feel comfortable and takes the time with you and does incredible work...he’s your guy! He is very knowledgeable and professional and the same goes for his team! They are always available for any of your questions or needs before,during and after the procedure. And the follow up appointments are great! I can’t thank them enough!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2019

J’ai fait faire mon augmentation mammaire par Dr Lee suite à la naissance de mes deux enfants et je suis très satisfaite du résultat! Dr Lee, est très attentionné et ce souci énormément de ses patients. L’équipe est très dynamique et surtout très professionnel! On est toujours très bien accueilli et servi. Je vous le recommande fortement . Bravo pour la belle équipe.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2019

I found doctor Lee because of the so many good reviews left by his previous patients. I was skeptical at first because the reviews seemed too good to be true. I decided to book an appointment and it took less than 2 weeks to have one. Gelsey was so helpful and kind! I had met with a previous surgeon that left me doubting about doing my breast augmentation; it was a completely different world when I met doctor Lee. He listen to my questions (and there were tons!) and answered every and each of them. He reassured me and suggested options that would look natural. I was so nervous about the procedure; on the morning of my surgery, every member of the team was so kind to me, took time to calm me down and answer all my question. Lindsey even came in the OR to hold my hand! The recovery process has been SO easy I would have never thought. Doctor Lee’s team was always in touch with me to see if everything was going the way I wanted and to make sure I was good. I’m now 3 months post op and the results are just unbelievable. I cannot thank doctor Lee and his team enough. This procedure gave me helped me so much with my self-esteem. If you want the best, go see doctor Lee; he’s truly amazing!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

I had visited several other surgeons before lastly meeting with Dr Lee. I didn’t realize it then, but I had saved the best for last! When I consulted with Dr Lee, he had a different view/take of what should be done, than the other surgeons had in mind for me. He was very knowledgeable and he made me comfortable and secure with him. I’m only one week in post op from my abdominoplasty with lipo and already look amazing aside from the normal swelling after a surgery like this. His staff, Gelsy, who was very reassuring to me, Lindsay who has been helpful post op, and the nurses who take their time with me and fully answer any questions or concerns I may have. pre or post op. Dr Lee is a perfectionist and you immediately get that feeling when you meet him that you will be in good hands!! Definitely recommend Dr Lee and his staff :)

flag | Submitted November 7, 2019

I was extremely nervous to go ahead with surgery (I had an abdominoplasty with lipo after losing a significant amount of weight). and researched the procedure and local surgeons extensively. I knew I wouldn't feel confident going ahead with the procedure until I found a surgeon that felt like a good match. After meeting with Dr. Lee and his team, I went ahead and booked the surgery that same day. I had consults with three other surgeons beforehand, and wish I would've just saved time and seen Dr. Lee first. I'm now 3 weeks into my healing process and I can say that I'm 100% happy with my decision. Not only am I healing and already look great, but my confidence and happiness have returned with such wonderful results. I know that I still have a lot of healing to do, but looking and feeling this good only 3 weeks in means I can't wait to see how amazing the final results will be! Dr. Lee is a bit of a perfectionist and it shows in his work! I remember reading these reviews and feeling excited that they were all so positive. I can tell you from experience that they are also well deserved! Don't waste your time booking consultations with others, after you meet with Dr. Lee and his team you'll know you've made the right choice. Then whole team is amazing, too. Everyone makes you feel welcome and they really take the time to listen to your questions and concerns, no matter how small they may seem. Thank you to Dr. Lee and the whole team!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

Wow!!!! Le Dr. Lee et son équipe sont formidables. Ils sont professionnels et énergiques. Je me suis sentie en confiance dès le premier rendez-vous. Ma chirurgie c'est très bien passée, les suivies sont incroyables et le Dr. Lee est vraiment content du résultat. Pour avoir attendu 13 ans avant de le faire, j'ai vraiment très bien choisi. Je le recommande sans hésitation.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

C'est ma première expérience en chirurgie plastique, et je suis plus que satisfaite! Il sait qu'il fait, et m'a très bien rassurée! Suivi post-opératoire excellent, une équipe disponible, tous ponctuels, bref je n'hésiterais pas à lui faire confiance à nouveau! Il à changé ma vie! Merci!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Extremely professional, very satisfied with the results. The full clinic staff is amazing. I would recommend Dr Lee to anybody with no doubts.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2019

Dr lee his team was a great people that he explaine the surgery to me . I.M happy what he did for me.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

Dr. James Lee's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. James Lee is a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon recognized by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and board eligible for the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Lee completed his bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering at McGill University and a minor degree at the Desautels Faculty of Management. He then went on to pursue his Medical degree from the McGill University Faculty of Medicine. He was selected among applicants across Canada for Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, at the McGill University Health Center. Upon completed his 5-year specialty training in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Dr. Lee further advanced his training with a surgical observership in asian facial aesthetic surgery at the JW Plastic Surgery clinic in the famous Gangnam district in Seoul, South Korea. Dr. Lee is affiliated with seven hospitals in and around the Montreal region where he works with trauma patients and patients requiring reconstructive surgery.

• English
  • French

• McGill University (Grad. 2015)

• Rhinoplasty
  • Face-lift
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Liposuction