Dr. Jalal Abouhassan

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jalal Abouhassan

Dr. J has a very calm demeanor and is an excellent dentist. I was hesitant to have a crown done and after he had thoroughly explained the procedure, the crown was completed and looks amazing.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

Fantastic experience in getting two fillings done recently. Painless, quick and great communication. The entire team was fantastic but Dr. J made the whole dental experience much better than I expected. No fear for next time!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Dr. J is very kind, patient with every appointment. He always explained what he would do, and even asked his co-worker to explain in Chinese and make sure I understood. Great experience!!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr.J is amazing. He is very thorough and explains everything in detail to his patients. He is compassionate and really makes you feel comfortable. His work really shows how skilled and knowledgeable he is. I highly recommend Dr.J to anyone, one of the best dentists I've ever seen by far.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Dr J is very kind, professional and honest. He makes you feel at ease and in control of the appointment at all the time. Has a wonderful assistant who is very thorough and his receptionist is welcoming and knows what she is doing. Would recomend Dr J to anyone! (Not to mention he is great on the eyes as well)

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Loved the experience with him. Very thorough and caring and he did a full makeover smile for me. I have that Hollywood smile I’ve always wanted. Very professional as well. Highly recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

He thoroughly examined my general health before scheduling the procedure. Before every step of the process, he was informative; telling what he is going to do, why, and what sort of pain if present I might feel (it might be the case with all doctors, but it was much detailed here). I b​elieve the quality of the work was outstanding, I had a filling on one side, and upper wisdom extraction on the other. I was done in way shorter time than the scheduled. The wisdom tooth was extracted whole in 3 painless pulls in 15 seconds. I didn't need any pain medication, and by next morning, I returned to eat regular food.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

He was subbing for my regular dentist but didn't rush our appointment. Very nice, thorough, and makes you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. J is the best dentist I've ever had. He takes the time to explain why they do certain procedures and is extremely helpful

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Very good dentist. I saw him last week for the first time for a filling as my regular dentist is on mat leave. It was an infinitely better experience than when I had a filling done years ago by a different dental office. Very personable and caring and he was thorough and explained things very well. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Jalal Abouhassan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jalal Abouhassan practices general dentistry, pediatric care, performs root canals and extractions, and offers cosmetic procedures such as crowns and bridges. He likes to take the time to educate his patients on why they need a certain procedure and how to practice preventative care at home.

• English