Ratings for Dr. Jake Carriere

Had a procedure done by Dr. Carriere yesterday and I woke up this morning with absolutely no pain at all! In fact I felt better than when I came into the office! I've never had that before at a dental office, and his injections with the needle were essentially painless. Very nice job, I'll be back and I'm telling all of my family and friends to go to him if they are not happy with their current dentist or if they don't have one yet, or just need a second opinion or any work done.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2019

Just as good if not better than all of the city dentists I used to go to. Blown away by his confidence and surgical abilities despite his younger looks. Great job

flag | Submitted November 4, 2019

No judgment, just got the job done and explained everything along the way. The follow up call was a really nice touch and shows that he cares and is not in it for the money

flag | Submitted October 26, 2019

Went in with a couple broken teeth and came out the other side with a smile! Dr. Carriere personifies excellence and competence, I was very impressed. 10/10 would recommend!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

Excellent! I just saw him for my appointment today and was blown away by his kindness and skill. He’ll be a great addition to the community!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2019

The most honest and professional dentist I ever met in my life!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

Dr. Carriere took out my wisdom teeth. Not only was the surgery quick and painless, but he also gave me his cell number and called to make sure that everything is feeling okay during the Thanksgiving weekend. Great service! I am definitely going back to him for my other dental needs.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2019

Quick, easy and painless procedure with Dr. Carriere!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2019

Excellent dentist! Takes time out of his day to explain everything to you, and takes time out of his life to call his patients after appointments.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2019

I just got a phone call from a # I didn't recognize. Listened to my messages and it turns out it was Dr. Jake calling to check in on me after my appointment last week! Great patient service and chairside manner.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2019

Dr. Jake Carriere's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jake Carriere was born and raised in Kapuskasing, Ontario. He attended the University of Waterloo from 2010-2014, where he earned his Bachelor of Science Degree in Biomedical Sciences with a Biology Minor. He graduated in the top 5% of the program. He then continued with his education at the University of Western Ontario from 2014-2018, where he received his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree. After graduation, Dr. Carriere worked out of multiple offices in Toronto, where he gained extensive experience in all aspects of dentistry. Although he is proficient in several disciplines, he has a special interest in surgery, including removing impacted wisdom teeth. Dr. Carriere currently practices in Shelburne, in order to get back to his small town roots. In his spare time, he enjoys travelling, cooking, trying out new restaurants, and spending time with his friends and family. He is constantly learning and improving in dentistry, and keeping up with all of the latest techniques and products.

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2018)
  • University of Waterloo (Grad. 2014)