Dr. Jagmeet Sethi

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jagmeet Sethi

It would be nice if the Organigram registration lists the prescription. Otherwise no issues.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2019

My first time using cannabis for my medical issue. And I am happy that I went to this clinic. Professional, friendly, and lots of patience when listening to my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

I've been going to this clinic since they were newly opened. My experience every time has been exceptional. Staff is very friendly and Dr. Sethi has been very welcoming, accommodating and super knowledgable. I've seen a massive change in my symptoms since I've been a patient. I highly recommend this clinic!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Staff was great! Dr. Sethi was very knowledgeable and set us up with exactly what we needed...highly recommended! Thank you

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

Doctor was very helpful and pleasant took the time to listen and help out thank you again

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

Dr. Sethi is a very knowledgeable person. Very pleasant, and easy to talk to, we leave knowing our questions have been answered

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

Never have to wait long. Dr. Sethi is knowledgeable about my conditions and which products are most effective to treat them.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

I am a new patient of dr Sethi. She was very knowledgeable about the products and helped me figure out what was best for me! She was lovely to interact with! The only downside I could see was that I had to wait approximately 30-45 minutes past my appointment time. Not the longest I’ve had to wait for a dr before though!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

I’ve been a patient of Dr Sethi’s for a few months and I’ve found her to be friendly and helpful. She understands that many patients are confused by cannabis, it’s strains and suppliers. She has links to videos and asks detailed questions to make sure she prescribes properly or needs to adjust. I’ve had horrible insomnia my whole life and with the CBD she’s prescribed it’s helped

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

Dr. Sethi appears to be very knowledgeable and kind to her patients. Dr. Sethi and her staff are always pleasant and understanding!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Dr. Jagmeet Sethi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jagmeet Sethi is a medical doctor and an internal medicine specialist. She is accepting patients for medical cannabis treatment at Sethi Cannabis Clinic in Burlington. Clinic visits are covered by OHIP. She has seen over 6000 patients over the last 3 years. Dr Sethi has extensive knowledge of medical cannabis treatments. She provides a customized treatment plan for patients to achieve the best functional outcomes with minimal side effects. Dr. Sethi also helps patients manage their prescription medications with medical cannabis in collaboration with the family doctor. Patients are also seen follow up and dosing and cannabis strains are adjusted.

• English