Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jagdeesh Singh DHALIWAL

Dr Jag presented as a caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable doctor when he looked after my mother. It was a difficult time as she had just entered into an aged care home and it was stressful for her and the family. Dr Jag helped greatly with his friendly manner and good care to smooth this transition. I found his availability and prompt replies were so valuable to ease the journey. Certainly the right doctor to deal with the specific needs of older patients.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Jag was my mother's end of life doctor when she went into a nursing home. He had a wonderful rapport with my mother and was able to explain kindly and gently what was happening to her. Mum was very worried about the onset of dementia, which was obvious to her family, but not to her. Jag very effectively put her mind at ease and gave her comfort when he said, "You can't get to your age without a little bit of dementia but I can still have a very good conversation with you." Jag exhibited a wonderful understanding of the elderly. I felt most comfortable knowing he had Mum's best interests at heart and was aware of her end of life wishes. Jag also very quickly picked up that I was extremely stressed and insisted that I see my GP. He also did some role plays with me to help me in my interactions with Mum who was becoming increasingly difficult and demanding. Thank you Jag.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I went to see Dr. Dhaliwal today for the first time to simply request a script. Immediately, he was genuinely concerned and displayed great care with ensuring he covered all basis of my requirements. He was extremely calm, polite, knowledgeable and most of all conveyed a consultation that I have never experienced from any doctor ever before. He had splendid interpersonal skills in the most professional manner. Testament to this was his ability to act immediately with an action plan to ensure I was on track with everything. He checked and double checked things with great consideration. Dr. Dhaliwal impressed me as a doctor of extremely high standards. I have never posted a review about a doctor before but people really need to know how good this doctor is. The reviews on here are no surprise. He deserves every bit of a 5 star review. Brilliant in every regard. Thank you doctor. I sincerely appreciate everything and feel lucky to have found you.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Jagdeesh Singh DHALIWAL's response
Thank you so much for your kindness in providing this feedback! This really helps 'keep my batteries charged' and makes me want to strive even harder to improve the service I provide. I really appreciate it!

Submitted December 22, 2016

I've been suffering from de Quervains tendinitis in my left wrist for the past 7 months since having my daughter. I've been having pain and twinges in my wrist which have been painful and uncomfortable when having to pick up and play with my baby girl. After coming in to talk to Dr Dhaliwal (after hearing many good things about him from friends) he suggested that we try dry needling to see if it would help my wrist. He explained very well what would be my possible reactions to the treatment which put me immediately at ease, since I'd never had this kind of treatment before. I had a wonderful, albeit strange for me, reaction to the treatment. Dr Dhaliwal said that that was the kind of reaction he was looking for and that he believed the treatment would work for me. And I can very happily say that after just 3 treatments, my wrist is very much on the road to recovery! Thank you so much, Dr Dhaliwal, you have really helped me an enormous amount and I can confidently recommend others to come for you for this service!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Dr. Jagdeesh Singh DHALIWAL's response
Thanks so much for your kind feedback! I'm delighted that I was able to help and trust that your experience will help other patients. Very best wishes, Jagdeesh Singh Dhaliwal

Submitted December 22, 2016

Thanks man, you helped me out a lot. I am happy to have you as my doctor. You were very helpful smart and kind at the same time. Very punctual and i am grateful that the medication that you told me to get solved my problem. I guess I'll have to wait the next 6 weeks to see if the fungus disappears.Respect man, the problem always has stopped me from doing certain things. But after coming and seeing you. I have more confidence in myself now. THANKS AGAIN.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

I saw doctor Dhaliwal for the first time on 31 March 2016 for my dreaded diabetic review following blood tests. My main hope was that the results might not be too bad , as they usually were, and that he might change my Metformin medication which gave me adverse side effects and had done for many years. Instead he discussed the diabetes reversal diet. I had heard of this and had read Dr Michael Mosely's book on the subject. I was sceptical but the next day I started the diet and it is the best thing I have ever done. After 10 weeks of following the diet ( with 1 or 2 slips) I went for my latest blood test results today. My blood sugar levels over the past 10 weeks have now put me in the " normal" range (from 61 to 45.5) and I have lost 22 pounds in weight. I now understand diabetes and how carbs affect my sugar levels. I am delighted with the results , and he seemed to be too .I plan to continue the diet for the next 3 months and then have another blood test. For once I will look forward to them and won't dread my retinal screening or blood tests any more. Thank you . doctor. for all your encouagement, and feeling comfortable talking to you. I wish you a happy successful life in Australia and the best to you and your family. margaret

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I have, for most of my life, not really required much of my GP. I've been luckier than most I suppose. But these last 5 years turned everything on its head. I had a volley of significant medical conditions thrown at me in quick succession ON TOP OF an extremely traumatic lifestyle change. I needed a calming, knowledgeable,professional by my side. Dr Dhaliwal was that person and, in truth, I would not have wanted another. He knows his stuff, as most GP's do but he was also able to explain, clearly and concisely, what was going on and what I needed to do. Most of all, he knows what we salesmen have always known. "We're born with Two ears and One mouth for a reason"....Too listen listened. And he did - To my concerns. To my lifestyle accounts. I'm not thick and I think I know my body. I always got the feeling he respected that. By listening...really listening, Dr Dhaliwals overview of me and my condition(s) was always completely holistic. His solutions were so much better for that. Without doubt the best doctor I've had and I'm sure he'll be missed by all at the surgery. But I wish him and his family the very best in their venture down under. Have a great life Doctor. After all, "We're here for a good time, not a long time". :-)

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr. Jagdeesh Singh DHALIWAL's response
Thank you so much - I'm humbled by your kind feedback. Your sentiments make me want to strive harder to do better!

Submitted June 12, 2016

I have similar sentiments to the others on here. I seldom need to see a GP but have worked with professionals in many fields. Dr Dhaliwall does not just address the issue presented in a methodical, detailed and professional way but you are also left with a feeling that he wants to go further and is thinking of what more he can do to help you thereby offering a holistic solution. I wish him and his family all the best.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Jagdeesh Singh DHALIWAL's response
Thank you so much! My best wishes to you and yours also!

Submitted June 12, 2016

What can I say ,He will be sorely missed by at the surgery. So helpful, polite and knowledgeable in his approach to all medical situation. The advice he provides is current and insightful. One great quality I came to admire was his genuine need to help a patient to over come any aliment was so encouraging. All the best to Dr Dhaliwal and his family. Mohammed.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Jagdeesh Singh DHALIWAL's response
Thanks Mohammed! Much appreciated and my very best wishes!

Submitted June 12, 2016

Just to echo much of the feedback on here, Dr. Dhaliwal is an excellent GP and simply one of the best healthcare professional I have come into contact with. He provides clear, insightful recommendations and medical advice and conveys a genuine empathy and concern for his patients. I wish him all the best for his new job!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Jagdeesh Singh DHALIWAL's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

FOR MY DETAILED BIOGRAPHY, PLEASE VIEW MY ONLINE LINKEDIN PROFILE VIA https://uk.linkedin.com/in/jsdhaliwal I have a clinical speciality interest in engaging with complex needs patients: I enjoy adopting a holistic approach to care, working together with my patients to consider physical, emotional and social contributors to health and well-being I have built expertise in applying communication technologies to healthcare. Examples include transformation of my practice's web portal, introduction of a web-consultation service and acting as a lead for the Birmingham Consortium’s Prime Minister’s Challenge Fund application, 2015

• Punjabi language
  • Spanish
  • French
  • Hindi

• University of Leicester (Grad. 1991)
  • University of Warwick - Warwick Business School (Grad. 2001)
  • The University of Birmingham (Grad. 2009)

• Anxiety
  • Atypical depression
  • High blood pressure (hypertension)
  • Obesity