Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline Stoller

Best family doctor I've ever had - takes time to listen to all of my complaints. Never made me feel like I was taking up too much of her time, although rarely late as well! Kind, knowledgeable, responsible, and follows up as she promised.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Stoller is a very caring, knowledgeable doctor who took her time to check into my problem carefully and skillfully, provide medical advice and next steps appropriately; I was very pleased during my first visit and I am looking forward to my follow-up appointment with her.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I'm pretty impressed. This doctor is the first MD I've seen who can really do a good physical exam seeing which joints and muscles are weak, tight or otherwise issues. I'd had a previous MRI (1.5 strength) for an injury which showed nothing. The MRI (3T strength) that found three different injury issues for that body part that were previously missed by my GP.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr. Stoller is a very patient doctor, who has taken the time to assess and do deep dives into my chronic shoulder/neck pain. She works very well with my physio therapist and chiropractor as a team. A doctor who genuinely cares for the patient. I give 10 stars out of 5!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015