Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline Mitchell

Absolutely phenomenal doctor who goes above and beyond for her patients. Dr. Mitchell is compassionate, knowledgeable, practical and very supportive. She has assisted me through two pregnancies and provided reassurances when needed. Dr, Mitchell is also very up to par on current health care options such as the latest tests available etc. She has personally phoned me back when tests results were available, therefore enabling me to avoid an extra trip to her office. Additionally she has faxed referrals to my local health officials as I do not reside in Brampton and is also very familiar with services/ doctors outside of Peel. She is always on time and is very patient! The nurses are also fabulous! The only negative I have is some of the staff at the front desk who have been off or rude to me at times.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Love her seen her for about 28 yrs and she has also followed up. I am a practically nuts lol and she has also been so supportive!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Dr Mitchell has been my doctor for many years. She saw me through both my pregnancies and was reassuring and compassionate when she felt my discomfort and anxiety. She has been amazing with both of my daughters and has a deep understanding of child development. There is no other doctor I would trust with the care of myself or my children. We also love Maria and Arden!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

My experience with Dr. Mitchell has been extremely dissatisfying and disappointing for someone who works with pregnant women and child birth. She has disregarded my fears I've had for my baby, does not offer any elaboration in knowledge when asked, and comes across as very insensitive. After every appointment I feel either less comfortable about my pregnancy, personally judged, or, more scared about everything because anything I've hoped to be answered or accomplished is never recognized, or is vaguely answered and brushed off. The only positive thing I can say about Dr. Mitchell is that she has always been on time for our appointments. She works out of a Family Practice as a GP and OB, the staff at the office including the front desk reception and the nurse are spectacular.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Dr. Jacqueline Mitchell 's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients