Dr. Jacob Gerzenshtein

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jacob Gerzenshtein

excellent Dr helped me so much....Dr G your the best too bad mercy let you go....Not sure what they were thinking? miss you so

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Dr. Gerzenshtein is now in Lakeland and an amazing doctor. He really listens to the patients complaints and concerns and offers realistic solutions. He is a knowledgeable, creative artist with injections. It's truly the best results I've ever had. I'm looking forward to breast lift this spring and an ongoing partnership to keep me looking the best I can look at any age.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

very happy with my results and my recovery. had breast augmentation in early july, 2015. he and his staff were very professional and knowledgeable. he answered all of my questions and made me feel very comfortable. from the consultation, to the surgery, to the aftercare i have felt like i have been in good hands. called to check on me at home and was given dr. g's personal cell number in case i needed to reach out to him.

Submitted August 4, 2015

Extremely happy with my recovery & results, I highly recommend Dr. Gerzenshtein. Provided excellent care, Dr. G is very kind & friendly, made me feel comfortable but most importantly safe during and after my surgery. Outstanding service & professional staff. Thank you Dr. G your the best

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I found Dr. Gerzenshtein online - could not be more pleased. The staff is fabulous. The office is extremely clean and my wait was not long. All very organized and professional.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I couldn't be happier or satisfied with the results. it is like a miracle. Thanks so much for helping me feel younger again.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Excellent service before, during and after procedure.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

After being told that liposuction would not take care of my problem, I went forth with the decision to have abdominoplasty done in its place under the skillful and practiced hands of Dr. Gerzenshtein. I couldn’t be more gratified or excited with the results and my husband is thrilled that I have my youthful figure back again. I am so grateful that you moved into our community. Thank you Dr. G. You are the greatest and I am so glad that I chose you as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Gerzenshtein is one of the BEST plastic surgeons around! I have been seeing him for over 4 years for Botox and filler, and most recently, I elected to have a major abdominoplasty done. I am beyond happy with my results and could not have asked for a better experience. Dr.Gerzenshtein is an extremely talented surgeon. He is also very caring, non-judgemental, and listens to his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Gerzenshtein to anybody considering cosmetic or reconstructive surgery. I promise, you will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

My wife had an excellent experience with her ''Carpel tunnel'' surgery. Dr. G. is very caring and informative . Not only that he did a wonderful surgery, there was little pain with a good recovery. Dr. G also preformed extensive surgery on my hand. I had a ''Chop Saw accident" With his expertise and talent I would not have all my fingers Today !! They all work and for that I am grateful .

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Dr. Jacob Gerzenshtein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Request an Appointment