Ratings for Dr. Jaclyn Madar

I have been a registered nurse for 26yrs and I had a hysterectomy 4 wks ago with Dr Madar. I cannot say enough about the wonderful experience I had with her from start to finish! She REALLY listened to me and patiently answered all of my questions and concerns. She put me completely at ease. She was extremely attentive pre, peri and post op. I would definitely recommend her and hope that she never loses the beautiful way she practices medicine!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Great bedside manner! Knowledgeable and friendly. She sets the bar high!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Madar is currently following my pregnancy and I am really lucky to have her as my OBGYN. She is extremely pleasant and easy to talk to, very knowledgeable and patient to answer all my question. And this being my first pregnancy, I do have a long list of questions prepared for each appointment. But she always has enough time to go through all the questions, to make sure that I feel at ease with all the changes that are happening due to the pregnancy. I never thought that going for prenatal appointments would be so pleasant, but I guess it all depends on the doctor. I am seeing her at ELNA Medical at Decarie Square, it's a very nice clinic with friendly staff.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Excellent Dr. Saw her while my Gyn was absent, very knowledgeable, very thorough (answered my questions without me even asking her), considerate and nice... I do wish her all the best.. referring anyone in need of a GYN to her without the slightest hesitation.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

We had dr madar when she was a fellow in Regina. She was one of the kindest doctors we have ever dealt with and we have had many due to fertility complications and endometriosis. Excellent bedside manners and always seems to remeber the little things and never brushed aside our concerns, wishing her the best in Montreal.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I saw Dr Madar for the first time and I liked her right away. She was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I never felt rushed. She is part of the group of 15 OBGYN at the Jewish that does deliveries, so no guarantee of her for delivery, but I'm happy she is the one following my pregnancy. Her office is in ELNA medical with a large waiting room, and a friendly nurse.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I saw Dr Madar for a specific problem. It was my first visit and I liked her immediately. She was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I never felt rushed. Her office is in a new medical complex that is spotless with a large waiting room. Dr Madar has a fairly new practice but it won't be long before word gets how wonderful a doctor she is!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Jaclyn Madar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Delta Dental