Ratings for Dr. Jaclyn Madar

Dr. Madar is simply excellent. She'll answer all your questions, will make you feel at ease, and is very gentle during examinations. She followed me during my pregnancy, but unfortunately wasn't on call when I delivered. However, she came by to check on my baby and me when her shift was done. Really lovely human being, as well. The receptionists at Elna medical - they seem like they hate their job. Don't take it personally; they treat everyone the same. I guess they're really busy!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Having Dr Madar as your doctor is a true blessing. She is an exceptional surgeon and most of all a beautiful person. I was recommended to her by my gynocologist for a hysterectomy and what a great experience. She is patient,understanding and most of all very caring. Thank you Dr Madar for everything you did for me and I will forever be grateful to you!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dre Madar n'est pas mon obstétricienne mais c'est elle qui a procédé à ma césarienne puisqu'elle était de garde cette journée -là à l'hôpital. En discutant avec elle, j'ai vu une grande patience, beaucoup de compassion, de gentillesse et surtout de la connaissance en sa matière. Elle est une excellente médecin et s'est assurée de m'expliquer chaque étape de la césarienne afin de me rassurer. Si je n'étais pas déjà bien avec mon obstétricienne actuelle, j'aurais tout fait pour que Dre Madar me suive en tant que patiente. Je le recommande sans hésiter.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

If you were lucky enough to be a patient of Dr Madar before she stopped taking new patients, it’s like winning the lottery! Dr Madar, you are very special!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Madar is absolutely fantastic. She is very sweet and knowledgeable. I never felt like she was rushing me. She asked many questions and gave me all my options for my condition. Very sympathetic doctor!! I wouldn't say her staff are the friendliest. Don't think I saw them smile once. That did at first make me a bit anxious. But they don't reflect her personality at all!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

She is extremely nice, listens to what you have to say and takes her time with you.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr Madar is a competent , professional, skilled doctor. She is also, and very importantly, a patient, warm and kind person. I trust her completely.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

I have been a registered nurse for 26yrs and I had a hysterectomy 4 wks ago with Dr Madar. I cannot say enough about the wonderful experience I had with her from start to finish! She REALLY listened to me and patiently answered all of my questions and concerns. She put me completely at ease. She was extremely attentive pre, peri and post op. I would definitely recommend her and hope that she never loses the beautiful way she practices medicine!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Great bedside manner! Knowledgeable and friendly. She sets the bar high!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Dr. Madar is currently following my pregnancy and I am really lucky to have her as my OBGYN. She is extremely pleasant and easy to talk to, very knowledgeable and patient to answer all my question. And this being my first pregnancy, I do have a long list of questions prepared for each appointment. But she always has enough time to go through all the questions, to make sure that I feel at ease with all the changes that are happening due to the pregnancy. I never thought that going for prenatal appointments would be so pleasant, but I guess it all depends on the doctor. I am seeing her at ELNA Medical at Decarie Square, it's a very nice clinic with friendly staff.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Jaclyn Madar's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• Blue Cross Of California