Dr. Jack Parker

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jack Parker

I will tell everybody that asks about eye care to go see Jack...He is the best.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Both John and Jack Parker are both great doctors and great people, with the most up to date equipment. I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs eyecare!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

I have only had surgery on one eye so far, but I am so pleased with care I have received from both doctor's. Dr. Jack did the surgery and Dr. John has saw me for follow up. Will recommend them to everyone I know. They are awesome Doctors and staff.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Saved my son's eyesight with emergency surgery. Top notch surgeon and very imformative, caring and knowledgable. I've told everyone who's asked - that if you have any issue with your eyes, Dr. Parker(s) (both of them) are top notch and I wouldn't take my loved ones anywhere else. The clinic experience is also top notch with professionals all the way around. Very impressive.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Easy to talk to and very caring and compassionate; but most of all competent and knowledgeable. I had a challenge with an eye drop. Dr. Jack Parker listened attentively and made the necessary adjustment. He is a mirror image of Dr. John. Love this clinic and everything about it. The professionalism is refreshing.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

The staff and Dr.Jack Parker were very helpful. My questions were addressed and I received excellent care. This was my first meeting with Dr. Jack Parker and I felt comfortable asking him questions about my eye care.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Jack Parker saw me several times while I was under Dr. John Parker's care. I have been going for several months with a complicated case and everyone in the office have been great!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Family and many friends have been referred to this clinic. Excellent!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

kept the appointment time and no long waiting. staff was very helpful. Dr. Parker was very thorough and took great time to explain any questions or concerns.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Parker performed surgery on my left eye and save my eyesight. He is awsome!

Dr. Jack Parker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Parker performs and teaches corneal and cataract surgery at UAB. Services are provided in his office in The UAB Callahan Eye Hospital in Birmingham, AL

• English