Ratings for Dr. Jack Chang

I love every bit of my experienced in this place. It was my first procedure and hopefully my last. They made the whole process easy and pleasant. Best team ever!! Tx

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

Awesome doctor, friendliest staff, beautiful clinic. Quick and painless. Pricey but worth it. Love the hot towel after the procedure. Made me really relax. Tx!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

Thank you for great treatment I received from your office. Got in within days of calling. The whole process was very easy. My procedure was painless and very quick. The staff was very helpful especially the front desk. Very patient in answering all my questions. She is very funny too. They are all amazing. Dr. Chang thank you I love our short talk.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2019

Worth every penny. Sure expensive but excellent service. Warm towel before procedure and cold drinks after are excellent touch. Girls are wonderful. Thai’s is the place. Thanks.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

asdfasdf ads dsfasdfasdf adsf adsfadsfadsfasdfasdfadsf

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

Jack is an excellent surgeon, no question about it. 6.5 Minutes to do vasectomy it’s a world record. Jack you have the best staff. They are wonderful, funny, friendly and very caring. The attention and treatment I got was top-notch. I will be sending many guys to your office for sure.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2019

Superb service. Tx Jack and staff you are all very professional and helpful. Grace if you ever wants to change job remember our chat. Tx for all your help. Will definitely market you guys.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

Gentle procedure indeed. Thank you for a great experience and for taking care of my b**l. Love the email reminder and phone call. Grave helped me from booking to appointment reminder to test result. The best part, I have no more swimmers, I’m a success. Thank you I am not mean when I say this “ sayonara”. Jack tx you will be seeing by buddy Al soon. Peace.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2019

I am posting this on behalf of my partner. We just had an amazing experienced that would like to share. First what’s the odd of having 2 Pollocks in the same building and almost the same room #😂😂😂. The whole experience with the Pollock’s team was just incredible and amazing. All girls are wonderful and respectful. Oh and there was this one girl she has an amazing personality, she joke around the Saxx underwear and the vodka drinks. Her sense of humour calm my so nervous partner that he almost would like to cancel How very true “laughter is the best Medicine”. Procedure was quick although for my partner seems like forever 😜. He said Jack was amazing and very professional the whole time. They are great! Thank you all for unforgettable experience.👍👍👍👍

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

I came in like chicken without head I I came out like a beautiful puppy. This place was great. All the 3 staff at Broadway are the friendliest staff I have ever met. I remember Grace so well because the moment I walk in she shook my hands then made a joke about my drink— she was checking it’s not vodka. During the surgery I felt light headed but I was attended right away gave some drinks (this time I wish it was vodka ) cold tower and cold gel pack. I felt better right away. I swear I was done by 4 mins. Jack’s bedside manner was excellent. I love these guys. If I have to do it again I will (but no thanks). Anyway thank you!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

Dr. Jack Chang's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Jack Chang, M.D., is a graduate of Yale University and the University of British Columbia Medical School. After completing his postgraduate training in Prince George, BC, he started his career serving rural and remote communities in BC, Yukon, and Nunavut before joining Pollock Clinics in 2014. Dr. Chang studied under some of the most renowned vasectomy physicians in North America. Along with Dr. Pollock they are among the most experienced providers in the world. Dr. Chang is a veteran of multiple No-Scalpel Vasectomy International medical missions, providing free vasectomies in developing countries such as Haiti, Kenya, and the Philippines to alleviate poverty through family planning, and trains international physicians from around the world in both developed and underdeveloped nations. He performs circumcisions using both the Pollock Technique™ and the Shang Ring technique. Dr Chang trained in China with the developers of the Shang Ring method and directed the licensing of the Shang Ring through Health Canada and performed the first case of Shang Ring circumcision in Canada. He continues to lead the introduction of this adult circumcision method in North America. He is a Clinical Instructor at the University of British Columbia Faculty of Medicine and is actively involved in teaching medical students and residents.

• English