Ratings for Dr. Jack Chang

Dr. Chang was amazing with my son's circumcision. He explained every step prior to procedure and during. He spoke softly to my son keeping him very calm when he cried a bit getting the freezing injection. The staff are very nice and make sure we understood everything. My only complaint is the price of circumsicion. Not many people can afford It. I had paid half that the previous year.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Friendly staff, Knowledgable, Professional. Procedure went smoothly from start to finish. Highly Recommended! A+

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

For anyone looking to have a vasectomy I highly recommend Dr. Jack Chang. His level of expertise is unbelievable he has great bedside manner and has a a world wide reputation already at his young age.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr Chang has gone beyond the "normal" scope to ensure that all my health requirements were fully taken care of.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

The front desk staff were pushy The nurses were AWESOME and funny the Dr. was great and easy to talk to

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

I have nothing but positive things to say about dr chang and this office. Some people complain there is too many people. Dr chang was recommended by many of my friends and of course everyone wants to see him. He is really great with kids and answered all my questions. He is always available by phone for support. I have already recommended to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr Chang and staff were extremely accommodating and supportive.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Best md I know. Very kind and good doctor, he has a good knowledge

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Dr. Chang is a very confident and competent doctor. Definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. Chang was the most calm and very patient doctor we've ever encountered. He was so professional and very knowledgeable. He has reached our expectation. The staff was so accommodating and friendly. We will definitely recommend this clinic to our family and friends. Thank you so much to all of you! God bless you all

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. Jack Chang's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan