Dr. Jack Chang

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jack Chang

Great and proffesional service. Staff was excellent.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Staff was excellent. Only thing is patients should be informed.prior that there is a group like session and the timing is not quite exact due to this. You basically have to wait in line and wait for other parents /patients to arrive as everyone will go thru the procedure around the same time. Overall it was a good experience. I really liked the staff very kind ladies.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

I arrived at 9:20 and I was out by 9:40. Quick professional and great bedside manner. I felt sore for about 3 to 5 days which I’m sure is normal and whenever I had any questions he would respond by text almost immediately. Seriously world class surgeon. These guys are worth every penny. Based on their level of expertise I am actually surprised they are charging more. I got in within a week. Thank you Dr. Chang and stuff. I would send all my business to you guys except you guys Have already seen the majority of my friends ha ha

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

I wanted to post this here because it turns out I saw Dr Chang not Dr Pollock. Dr Chang is so young but don’t let his age fool you he is the best. I hate going to doctor’s office, after my experienced with this place all bad ideas I had was proven wrong. The staff are so nice. They were so joyful and you can tell they enjoy working with each other. I can’t believe how fast they fit me in. I was lucky somebody cancelled and they called me in because I was on the cancellation list. Dr. Chang was so young I was hoping I will meet an old fella because of his experience when he walked in the room, introduced himself and shake my hands I was shock how young he is. My procedure literally took 5 minutes ( I am not kidding). I was not even halfway telling him my story and I was done!!! Drinks and snacks are great!! Later that day I received a phone call from Grace checking on me if I got home ok (oops did I forgot to tell I fainted a bit but only after my procedure 😊). Anyway I can’t say enough great things about all of them except a big THANK YOU!!! I hate going to doctor’s office, after my experienced with this place all bad ideas I had was proven wrong. The staff are so nice. They were so joyful and you can tell they enjoy working with each other. I can’t believe how fast they fit me in. I was lucky somebody cancelled and they called me in because I was on the cancellation list. Dr. Pollock was so young I was hoping I will meet an old fella because of his experience when he walked in the room, introduced himself and shake my hands I was shock how young he is. My procedure literally took 5 minutes ( I am not kidding). I was not even halfway telling him my story and I was done!!! Drinks and snacks are great!! Later that day I received a phone call from Grace checking on me if I got home ok (oops did I forgot to tell I fainted a bit but only after my procedure 😊). Anyway I can’t say enough great things about all of them except a big THANK YOU!!! ( Mr. Suave)

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

The entire team was very professional. Very well organized, and promptly on time. The care package they give you, gives answers to all the questions. The entire team did not make me feel uncomfortable at all during the vasectomy procedure. Well worth every dime spent.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

My time with Dr. Chang was a very good experience. |Organised, prepared, informative and professional. I would recommend to anyone getting a vasectomy to go see him.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Very profession team. Very efficient operation. The materials they provide answer pretty much any question you could have, but they were also very prompt and friendly to answer ad hoc questions as well.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

As a new mom i was worried about the surgery however the entire staff and dr.chang were very knowledgeable. The surgery was completed on time and they reassured us with proving an emergency number to call and a follow up within 3 days.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

As a Mother, I was very worried and scared to bring my newborn son in for a surgery at such a young age (9 days old). Dr Chang and the entire staff were absolutely wonderful, my son wimpered for a brief moment during the anaesthetic however he was completely peaceful during the surgery, no tears! The entire experience was a pleasure. I highly recommend Pollock clinics.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

Excellent experience, very professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Dr. Jack Chang's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Westminster, BC