Ratings for Dr. J Mathew Abraham

Great doctor but forgetful on how he and what he says to patients. Really watch his staff they are not qualified nurses whom act as so and instruct patients to go elsewhere for meds beneath the doctors knowledge and does not inform him of doing so leaving the patient helpless. Really watch his temper I was sworn at called an undiagnosed name and told I was street level trash it sent me for a loop even after all that I worked with him and tried my hardest to b a great patient and abiding but after being instructed by he himself to go to another doctor for an opiate I have been on for four years I did so and was penalized and drafted told I was double doctoring. No I was following my doctors and staffs orders. Thank god I was instructed to verify and had my phone app record these events... sad part is he is a good doctor but u have to tell him everything even if HIS STAFF get into trouble for advising u to go elsewhere. Otherwise it becomes a downward spiral like myself , even if it means get another into trouble tell this doctor u only save their butts and ruin your relationship with him....

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. J Mathew Abraham's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients