Ratings for Dr. J. Mark Pool

Dr. Pool is a truly gifted doctor and human being. He is compassionate, kind, as well as being an expert in what he does. He and his staff got me in quickly, and he stayed late to help answer all my questions in a way that made me feel very comfortable and at ease before the surgery. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needed his talents. I so very much appreciated the fact that he is a godly man who prayed with me before surgery and at my post-op visit. God bless Dr. Pool.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Pool was friendly, courteous and excellent to treat me. God used him to operate on me and get me feel better quickly. I strongly recommend Dr. Pool to anyone looking for the conditions he treats.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Pool, working with my Cardiologist and Primary Dr., performed an absolute miracle in surgery. He was able to remove a non cancerous mass from my left ventricle and repair a leaky valve in the same area. All of this was done with a minimally invasive technique to lessen my recovery time. He and his team were simply outstanding from beginning to end. Simply outstanding!!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Can't say thank you enough for your surgical skill caring demeanor. My family and I do so appreciate your prayers before and after surgery and feel like God was looking over your shoulder. I am alive and feeling so much better than I have in years . Grateful thanks to you and your Team.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I cannot sing his praises loud enough. We met with several surgeons and were unsettled. We immediately felt at ease with Dr. Pool. The man may have a bad haircut, but he is a fantastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

If you are in need of a heart surgeon,I strongly recommend Dr. Pool. He is one of the best in the Dallas area. Not only is he one of the best, he also is a very strong christian. He is truly a gift from God. The care he provided me not only was unmatched, he also takes a very sincere interest in each of his patients.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Doctor Pool is not only a world class doctor but just a wonderful caring and compassionate man! I have never had a doctor that prayed with and for me both before and after my surgery! My God bless Dr. Pool in all his endeavors! Larry Jack Dotson

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Wonderful doctor! Very knowledgeable yet explains everything to were we can understand. Spends a lot of time with his patients and really really cares.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I can honestly say that " It hurt so good" knowing before hand that a God fearing man had my heart in his hands. In sharing his faith, knowledge and praying with me before the operation I was at peace and gave in that my faith in God was working through him. We were told that the procedure would take 3 to 3 1/2 hrs but I was in recovery in 1 1/2 after a triple bypass. Dr. Pool and his team were and still are a Godsend to me and my family. Thank-you Dr. Pool for saving my life.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Pool did a mitral valve repair and a 4-way bypass on me. His pre-surgery meetings with us were great, as he is so personable and explains things so carefully to us. He prayed with me when we went into surgery, visited me in the hospital, and did everything we could have ever asked of him. I couldn't recommend him more highly!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr. J. Mark Pool's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients