Ratings for Dr. J. Mark Pool

During my diagnosis, I visited with three vascular specialists, and Dr. Pool was by far the easiest to communicate with. He was patient, thorough, and described my issues and options using descriptions that were easy to understand. I had done some research and asked a lot of detailed questions, and he was eager to answer to every one. As a business owner, I was sensitive to the timing of the surgery and recovery period. He listened and accommodated these concerns with a date near a holiday that was best for me, not him. He described the recovery period based on my specifics, age, condition, etc., which was better than I expected. His assistant, Ashley Carter was easily accessible by phone and email and provided tremendous assistance in the surgery scheduling and all of the pre-surgery routines. Dr. Pool was amazing at the hospital; he was calm and collected. He spent quality time with me and my wife prior to surgery. Everyone I encountered at the hospital knew him and made specific comments on how much they respected him, especially the anesthesiologist – he was a seasoned doctor who said he has never worked with anyone as talented as Dr. Pool. Dr. Pool and his team were attentive after surgery. The speedy recovery went much as he predicted – clearly indicating that he did a great job. I have had no issues since surgery, and believe I have made a 100% recovery. I would highly recommend Dr. Pool.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr Pool spends a lot of time explaining and answering questions. He has skilled hands and an optimistic approach.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Pool is a truly gifted doctor and human being. He is compassionate, kind, as well as being an expert in what he does. He and his staff got me in quickly, and he stayed late to help answer all my questions in a way that made me feel very comfortable and at ease before the surgery. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needed his talents. I so very much appreciated the fact that he is a godly man who prayed with me before surgery and at my post-op visit. God bless Dr. Pool.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Pool was friendly, courteous and excellent to treat me. God used him to operate on me and get me feel better quickly. I strongly recommend Dr. Pool to anyone looking for the conditions he treats.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Dr. Pool, working with my Cardiologist and Primary Dr., performed an absolute miracle in surgery. He was able to remove a non cancerous mass from my left ventricle and repair a leaky valve in the same area. All of this was done with a minimally invasive technique to lessen my recovery time. He and his team were simply outstanding from beginning to end. Simply outstanding!!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Can't say thank you enough for your surgical skill caring demeanor. My family and I do so appreciate your prayers before and after surgery and feel like God was looking over your shoulder. I am alive and feeling so much better than I have in years . Grateful thanks to you and your Team.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I cannot sing his praises loud enough. We met with several surgeons and were unsettled. We immediately felt at ease with Dr. Pool. The man may have a bad haircut, but he is a fantastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

If you are in need of a heart surgeon,I strongly recommend Dr. Pool. He is one of the best in the Dallas area. Not only is he one of the best, he also is a very strong christian. He is truly a gift from God. The care he provided me not only was unmatched, he also takes a very sincere interest in each of his patients.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Doctor Pool is not only a world class doctor but just a wonderful caring and compassionate man! I have never had a doctor that prayed with and for me both before and after my surgery! My God bless Dr. Pool in all his endeavors! Larry Jack Dotson

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Wonderful doctor! Very knowledgeable yet explains everything to were we can understand. Spends a lot of time with his patients and really really cares.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr. J. Mark Pool's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients