Dr. Isaac E. Sasson, M.D., Ph.D.

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Isaac E. Sasson, M.D., Ph.D.

Dr. Sasson and his staff were incredibly warm and caring during the whole process. He made everything seamless for a donor egg cycle after 5 long years of IVF troubles - even coordinating most of the monitoring for me in New York. I wouldn’t be holding my son now without him! I am forever grateful and highly recommend him - both for his expertise and gentle manner in dealing with his patients.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Dr. Sasson was amazing throughout the whole process. He is incredibly knowledgeable and thorough when going through the biology of what is happening, what to expect and going through the plan to be successful. He constantly put my mind at ease. Every member of the staff at Shady Grove are just amazing and made the experience as stress-free and comfortable as possible. We're so grateful that we are successful graduates of Shady Grove!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Amazing knowledgeable dr. Excellent staff. More personalized approach compared to anywhere else I have been

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

Dr.Sasson is an amazing Doctor, he truly cares about his patients. He is extremely knowledgeable and takes time to explain things to you. I never once felt like a number at Shady Grove as I had at our previous fertility clinic. I highly recommend this Doctor to anyone seeking fertility treatment. I recently graduated after one round on IVF. I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Sasson and this practice . Dr. Sasson never sugarcoated anything and was always confident in his decesions. My progesterine levels were high during my stimulation phase before my egg retrieval. Being a nervous wreck that I am , I was afraid I was going to ovulate on my own before my egg retrieval Dr. Sasson reassured me he did not think this would happen and not to worry because he already has another combination of medication he could use. I did not ovulate early and my egg retrieval was flawless.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

Dr. Sasson is great. He performed all the ultrasounds with my first son and with my second round of IVF, I chose him as my doctor. He is direct and straightforward, but also kind and compassionate while doing so. I trusted his guidance every step of the way. I cannot recommend Dr. Sasson and his practice highly enough.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

I cannot speak more highly of Dr. Sasson! We were fortunate to be blessed with our miracle baby two years ago and are currently expecting baby no. two this summer. Both babies were conceived through IVF under the amazing care of dr. Sasson!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

I cannot express how confident I feel in recommending Dr. Sasson and his team/staff at Shady Grove. They went above and beyond to make our struggle less stressful. They truly eased the burden and guided us to a path of accepting our struggles and developed a plan that made the most sense for us. Not only were they informative and patient, but they were professional and available in every encounter. I am 100% pleased with my experience, and again, would recommend Shady Grove to anyone who is having challenges with infertility. Thank you SGF!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

First, I can not thank Dr. Sasson, and his amazing staff (Jamie & Lisa) enough! My husband and I had been trying to have our first child for more than 2 years. From our first appointment with Dr. Sasson, he kept us very informed, and answer all questions that we had. We never felt pressured to have to pay for extra tests or screenings, but always knew the risks of not getting those test or screenings. The office in Chesterbrook is a very welcoming environment, and you get o know all the staff very well. After about 5 months of treatment, tests, screenings and observations, I had my frozen embryo transfer, and I am now 14 weeks pregnant! Shady Grove also has a 24 hour nurse on call who is very receptive and can answer all your questions. Every time I called, Dr. Sasson and his staff knew and would discuss with me at my next visit. I can not speak highly enough of this practice, and all of the staff members at the Chesterbrook office. Thank you again!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr. Sasson is the best, His candor and professionalism sets him apart from the rest. Dealing with fertility issues is incredibly stressful and it was not until we met with Dr. Sasson that my Husband and I had such a sense of relief and hope. We knew we were in good hands and knew which path was right for us. My only wish is that we landed in his office years ago. My Husband and I received treatments from another facility and there is no comparison, Dr. Sasson and his team are the best around.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Dr. Sasson changed our lives and made our dreams come true! I had been to another facility and they could not identify the real issue for a year! We went from being very pessimistic to being highly optimistic after just 2 meetings with Dr. Sasson. We had our first consultation with Dr. Sasson in March and we conceived through IVF in July! It’s not just him but the entire staff at Shady Grove that is very caring and extremely friendly.. Strongly recommend this place.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

Dr. Isaac E. Sasson, M.D., Ph.D.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Isaac E. Sasson, M.D., Ph.D., FACOG, received his medical degree and doctorate in genetics from Yale Medical School. He went on to complete his residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Yale-New Haven Hospital and his subspecialty training in reproductive endocrinology and infertility at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. He has expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of infertility, including in vitro fertilization, donor egg treatment, endometriosis, polycystic ovary syndrome, and preimplantation genetic diagnosis. He utilizes both his clinical experience and extensive background in genetics research to optimize patient pregnancy and live birth rates. Dr. Sasson has been featured in many publications, including Main Line Parent, Philadelphia Life, and Suburban Life. He has also appeared on The Katie Couric Show in a segment highlighting male factor infertility and on CBS 3 Philadelphia, where he discussed technological advancements in fertility treatment. Originally from Monmouth County, New Jersey, Dr. Sasson is married with three children and enjoys yoga, spinning, hiking, and woodworking. Dr. Sasson is currently associate residency director of ob-gyn residents at Lankenau Hospital outside of Philadelphia. He is a member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Obstetrical Society of Philadelphia, and Philadelphia Area Reproductive Endocrine Society.

• English

• Yale University (Grad. 2005)

• Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Infertility
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Endometriosis