Dr. Irina Trofimova

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Irina Trofimova

I used her Toronto Downtown office. It is pricy for my budget to continue but she doesn't lose any time and gets right to the core of the problem. There were several moments when I didn't believe her but now I see that she was right. Next year, with new insurance coverage I plan to visit her again. Thank you, Doctor

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Irena is very efficient. She got to the bottom of our case right away, from the first meeting. We just met but it felt like she knows our family for ages. She also uses cheaper rates for Hamilton, and we didn't mind driving there from Mississauga, it saved us 60$ per hour. It is nice to feel that there is someone who cares about you.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

I found Dr. Trofimova very knowledgeable as a specialist as well as very kind and understandable person, she listens to the issues and concerns and made me feel very comfortable during our sessions. Highly Recommend to anyone , Thank you for your help

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr. Trofimova is very professional and has a wealth of knowledge that I have not found in many other specialists. It probably is because she does research too so she has to know her field so deeply. She is also caring and has a good sense of humor. I felt supported, not judhed.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr Irina Trofimova was amazing. I got into two accidents and she helped me mentally and physically prepare for my return to the work place and the regular flow of life. She's also very fun to talk to and makes you feel comfortable. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

IRENA HELPS ME GREATLY AFTER I GOT IN ACCIDENT.. SHE IS HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL & KNOWS HER SCINCE UNBELIEVABLY GREAT. SHE PROVIDED WITH EXCELENT ADVICE & IT REALLY HELPS ME TO RECOVER. I LEFT HER OFFICE WITH GREAT TRUST IN PSYCOLOGY AS A HELPFUL SCINCE.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I was sceptical that psychologists could help - she obviously knows her trade. I just wish I could afford more sessions.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I have been seeing her for 2 years now and she has been nothing short of amazing in helping me. Thank You Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I had a difficult case and she is the only one how helped me ,, she is professional doctor

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

She is very knowledgeable, maybe because she also does studies in psychology. I had a difficult case, and she took it apart right away, with detailed explanations of why something works and something doesn't work. She also used a psychiatrist in her team to review my meds - I was in a waiting list for a psychiatrist for 8 months, and she got me in within 1 month for a consultation. I wish I could have more frequent sessions with her, but she is not easily available, and works on appointments only. Her fees are very good too but psychologists are not covered by OHIP, so we have to be economic with our sessions. It was a good progress with her on my case, even though I ended up facing changes that I have to do in my life, and I am too slow to do it.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Irina Trofimova's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please note that the best way to reach Irina and to book an appointment is by email: iratrofimov@gmail.com. Now bio: She completed her PhD in the Laboratory of Differential psychology and psychophysiology under the Institute of Psychology, Russian Academy of Sciences in 1995 She was teaching in several Moscow Universities; was the first president of the Russian Synergetic Society; Immigrated to Canada in 1997 and obtained her license for practising psychology in Ontario in 1999, with the full license in 2004. In addition to her practicing as a Licensed Psychologist, she conducts an extensive research in psychology in the area of personality, temperament, clinical, evolutional and mathematical psychology, as well as evolution theory, diversity theory, neuroscience and mathematical modelling. She also works on 3 educational documentary projects on psychological subjects. http://www.fhs.mcmaster.ca/cilab/ira/ira.html

• English
  • Russian

• Lomonosov Moscow State University (Grad. 1988)

• Soros Foundation