Dr. Irina Trofimova

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Irina Trofimova

IRENA HELPS ME GREATLY AFTER I GOT IN ACCIDENT.. SHE IS HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL & KNOWS HER SCINCE UNBELIEVABLY GREAT. SHE PROVIDED WITH EXCELENT ADVICE & IT REALLY HELPS ME TO RECOVER. I LEFT HER OFFICE WITH GREAT TRUST IN PSYCOLOGY AS A HELPFUL SCINCE.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I was sceptical that psychologists could help - she obviously knows her trade. I just wish I could afford more sessions.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I have been seeing her for 2 years now and she has been nothing short of amazing in helping me. Thank You Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I had a difficult case and she is the only one how helped me ,, she is professional doctor

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

She is very knowledgeable, maybe because she also does studies in psychology. I had a difficult case, and she took it apart right away, with detailed explanations of why something works and something doesn't work. She also used a psychiatrist in her team to review my meds - I was in a waiting list for a psychiatrist for 8 months, and she got me in within 1 month for a consultation. I wish I could have more frequent sessions with her, but she is not easily available, and works on appointments only. Her fees are very good too but psychologists are not covered by OHIP, so we have to be economic with our sessions. It was a good progress with her on my case, even though I ended up facing changes that I have to do in my life, and I am too slow to do it.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I found that she is much more knowledgeable that other psychologists that I met before. She has a way to explain complex matter with a great humour, simplicity and care. Also not a business woman - changes less than others and gives discounts for low-income people like me, and not very picky in terms of charging for every single minute. Most importantly - she established good bonding right from the beginning, and somehow gets to the core of the problem without even me going to much details.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Irina Trofimova's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Completed her PhD in the Laboratory of Differential psychology and psychophysiology under the Institute of Psychology, Russian Academy of Sciences in 1995 Was teaching in several Moscow Universities; was the first president of the Russian Synergetic Society; Immigrated to Canada in 1997 and obtained her license for practising psychology in Ontario in 1999, with the full license in 2004. Conducts an extensive research in psychology in the area of personality, temperament, clinical, evolutional and mathematical psychology, as well as evolution theory, diversity theory, neuroscience and mathematical modelling. Works on 3 educational documentary projects on psychological subjects. http://www.fhs.mcmaster.ca/cilab/ira/ira.html

• English
  • Russian

• Lomonosov Moscow State University (Grad. 1988)

• Soros Foundation