Ratings for Dr. Irina Kolesnikova

Useless....Waste of time. Staff thought I was in with the Psychiatrist when in fact I was still waiting to be seen, 20 minutes after my Scheduled appointment. Psychiatrist Dr. Irina Kolesnikova is very impersonal. Not knowledgeable with medication she prescribes.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Dr. Irina Kolesnikova is a awesome psychiatrist. Smart, knowledgeable and easy to deal with. I've been having consolations with Dr Kolesnikova at the Melbourne Clinic for treatment and management of adult ADHD. All good news aside, the reception stuff are absolutely incompetent in all aspects. For one, a receptionist let me see Dr Kolesnikova without a re-referral (you need to get one every year). This messed with my Medicare claims and I was not able to get some rebates back, nevertheless this isn't that big of a deal to me, but I can see how it might severely affect someone else. I'm still happy to see Dr Kolesnikova despite the staffs lack of competence. Apparently she might be starting her own practice from what I've heard.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Worst psychiatrist I have ever had. I wouldn't recommend to anyone who wants to get straight forward answers or prescribe the proper medications.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Please leave a comment with more detail about your experience.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Please leave a comment with more detail about your experience.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Please leave a comment with more detail about your experiencr

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Dr Irinia Kolesnikova is selfish piece of shitt of a Psychiatrist, do not go to this bittch. She's a condescending, manipulative cow and I honestly believe would get more help from a doorknob than you would from her

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Although at some times there was a very very minor language barrier if I used Australian slang terms, Irina really helped me and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2018

I have been less fortunate with Dr Kolesnikova. The treatment I received was not suitable for my disorder. After being misdiagnosed, I chose to see another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr. Kolesnikova has been ideal for helping to manage and treat my ADHD. I went to a few other doctors previously, but none were as helpful or beneficial to me as Dr. Kolesnikova, which is why I've stayed with her for a number of years now.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Irina Kolesnikova's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare