Ratings for Dr. Imrana Riaz

Although Dr. Riaz is often late, she does spend enough time with me to go through my concerns. My family has been with her for three years and we feel very comfortable being in her care.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Dr. Riaz is personable and professional. However, I have noted a few gaps in her knowledge in the years I have used her as a family doctor. The single most frustrating thing about being her patient is the complete incompetence of her staff and office. I have never once had anything go correctly or smoothly that has to do with her office - I have had to follow up at minimum 3-4 times, sometimes over 1-2 months, to get something as simple as medical records or a requisition form for a referral she already approved during a visit. This makes it impossible to work with this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Had to reschedule my physical three times due to staff errors. Very kind but usually late and in a rush due to taking appointments and running the walk-in side. Also was forgetful of my previous visits and did not run tests requested due to fertility issues.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

I got an appointment for my annual physical examination 4 months in advance. After that the reception called me two time to reschedule my appointment. On the day of my appointment I waited in the examination room for 1 hour without my clothes and then a staff came to me and told me that I can put on my clothes and get another appointment. She and the staff do not have any respect for the patients.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

She was in very hurry and asked to test immediately and prescribed the medicine. I wanted to discussed few more problems but she just said it is walk in clinic so I have to fast and she was just going away. I feel that even walk in clinic doctor should listen to the coming patient properly.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I have come to see Dr. Imrana Riaz three times and all those times, she is very short with me and made me feel like I do not need any further testings or does not give me any options. She is quick to prescribe me medicine and does not even take the time to ask me any further questions. It seems she is more up to date with her looks than her bedside manner. Little does she know, I work in healthcare and I know her through paper as well. Safe to say, I will not be going back to her.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Very professional interaction . I was taken care of and correctly medicated. Very good experience

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr Riaz is an excellent physician. She is thorough, friendly, personable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Riaz became my doctor after my last one retired. Generally as a person, she is kind and approachable. I've had two very poor experiences with her that have been the final straw for me to look for a new doctor. First, typically when I'm in for a prescription refill/routine visit, she asks me who my family doctor is. She was (for 4 years). Really knows how to make you feel important and not like just a number. Second, I asked her what the process of going about having allergy testing done was, she told me "I don't do those" and so I asked if she could recommend somewhere I could go/someone I could see for that, she said "no I don't know." Now when I look up on Google how to go about allergy testing everything tells me you need a DOCTOR REFERRAL. Thanks Dr. Riaz. I'm now back to square one.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

She has been great to work with since my Type 2 diagnosis. I feel like I am a partner in guiding my health.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. Imrana Riaz's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• English
  • Urdu
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi language

• Fatima Jinnah Women University (Grad. 1995)
  • Western University (Grad. 2014)

• Blue Cross Of California