Dr. Imrana Riaz

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Imrana Riaz

I have come to see Dr. Imrana Riaz three times and all those times, she is very short with me and made me feel like I do not need any further testings or does not give me any options. She is quick to prescribe me medicine and does not even take the time to ask me any further questions. It seems she is more up to date with her looks than her bedside manner. Little does she know, I work in healthcare and I know her through paper as well. Safe to say, I will not be going back to her.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Very professional interaction . I was taken care of and correctly medicated. Very good experience

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr Riaz is an excellent physician. She is thorough, friendly, personable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Riaz became my doctor after my last one retired. Generally as a person, she is kind and approachable. I've had two very poor experiences with her that have been the final straw for me to look for a new doctor. First, typically when I'm in for a prescription refill/routine visit, she asks me who my family doctor is. She was (for 4 years). Really knows how to make you feel important and not like just a number. Second, I asked her what the process of going about having allergy testing done was, she told me "I don't do those" and so I asked if she could recommend somewhere I could go/someone I could see for that, she said "no I don't know." Now when I look up on Google how to go about allergy testing everything tells me you need a DOCTOR REFERRAL. Thanks Dr. Riaz. I'm now back to square one.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

She has been great to work with since my Type 2 diagnosis. I feel like I am a partner in guiding my health.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Good Doctor. Helpful but can ignore personal experience with health concerns. I inherited her when she took over for my last doctor of 18 years. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Riaz has been a God-send to me. Best doctor I have ever had, period. She is caring, compassionate, highly educated and very thorough. She has a very hands-on approach and doesn't waste any time. Finally... a doctor who is on the ball and genuinely CARES!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Riaz was very nice and very cheerful. She was very listening and was really easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Had a meet and greet with Dr. Riaz last summer and selected her as family doctor for our family of 5. She has been great to deal with, very thorough and knowledgeable. will make referrals if she feels it's necessary. She is great with my kids as well.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I had a meet and greet with Dr Riaz and found the opposite of the last poster. I found her to be welcoming, friendly and professional. She took time to ask me if I had any issues I wanted to discuss and to also talk to me about her training, background and areas of expertise/interest. My two-year-old daughter was with me and she made an impromptu puppet for her by drawing a face on a tongue depresser as my daughter was upset. I thought that was kind. I can't comment on how she treats ailments as I have only had the meet and greet, but I had a very positive first impression of her.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr. Imrana Riaz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Urdu
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi language

• Fatima Jinnah Women University (Grad. 1995)
  • Western University (Grad. 2014)

Amerigroup