Ratings for Dr. Imrana Riaz

Dr. Riaz has been a God-send to me. Best doctor I have ever had, period. She is caring, compassionate, highly educated and very thorough. She has a very hands-on approach and doesn't waste any time. Finally... a doctor who is on the ball and genuinely CARES!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Riaz was very nice and very cheerful. She was very listening and was really easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Had a meet and greet with Dr. Riaz last summer and selected her as family doctor for our family of 5. She has been great to deal with, very thorough and knowledgeable. will make referrals if she feels it's necessary. She is great with my kids as well.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I had a meet and greet with Dr Riaz and found the opposite of the last poster. I found her to be welcoming, friendly and professional. She took time to ask me if I had any issues I wanted to discuss and to also talk to me about her training, background and areas of expertise/interest. My two-year-old daughter was with me and she made an impromptu puppet for her by drawing a face on a tongue depresser as my daughter was upset. I thought that was kind. I can't comment on how she treats ailments as I have only had the meet and greet, but I had a very positive first impression of her.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Had a meet and greet with Dr. Riaz in which she acted arrogant and superior, which was very annoying. Given the lack of family doctors in the area, I decided to go through with her as a family doctor anyways, but waited an extra 40 minutes in her room after my appointment time. I know punctuality isn't exactly the medical industry's forte, but the clinic was empty except for 2 other people and me, and there were other doctors in that day. To me, this nly further reinforced Dr. Riaz's air of superiority and needless to say, I did not stay for my appointment. I left and told the front desk I could not wait any longer, to which she simply said "okay" and that was it. Very unimpressed to say the least, definitely do not recommend this doctor or this clinic to anyone purely based on this.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I like the Dr as a person, generally, but as a new patient of hers (as I was new to town), I *often* felt my concerns were trivialized. At times I was even made to feel a bit humiliated (by the dr's careless responses)- something I'm really not prone to, especially with health matters. I also had a scare with a breast cancer screening, and received no follow-up, no call back, nothing from them. I was left to wonder whether I had cancer or not- and had I not taken matters into my own hands by finding my own file from a pharmacist I would still be wondering! Months have passed and still no call or update to discuss anything, though I had been having ongoing issues prior as well... Super disappointed and am now looking to switch doctors.

Submitted January 19, 2017

An amazing and wonderful doctor. Very knowledgeable, caring, professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

I was a walk in patient and Dr. Riaz was the doctor on staff. She is friendly, takes time to explain things and I would see her again.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Great doctor. She is our family doctor and is easy to get into and she is very helpful and generous with her time for our family.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr. Riaz is an awesome Doctor! I recently moved to the city, and made her my family doctor. Very knowledgable, professional, caring and helpful! Very happy with her.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Dr. Imrana Riaz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Urdu
  • Hindi
  • Punjabi language

• Fatima Jinnah Women University (Grad. 1995)
  • Western University (Grad. 2014)