Ratings for Dr. Ife Obuekwe

Very helpful, listens and extremely awesome bedside manner. Considerate and caring.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

I can’t express in words how delighted to have this young man as our family physician. He listens, knows my whole family by name and genuinely cares about us. I hope he stays in Grande Prairie (the good ones never stay).

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Don't think he listens to his patients basically goes with his old school methods from his country . We are in Canada .

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

This guy is fantastic! Methodically figured out my young daughters issue and kept her smiling, laughing and in awe the whole time. Quick to smile, excellent helpful service and my best physician's experience to date (and that's saying a lot there are a lot of great doctors out there!).

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

He is a great family doctor, and he really seems to care.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

He is a nice young man starting out..his office is in grande prairie now.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Excellent physician. Picked up on issues I've been complaining to my regular doctor about. Sent me for the right diagnostic imaging right away, his suspicions were accurate. Too bad he's left town.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

Dr. Obuekwe wrote a prescription for my wife, for a drug which should not be used if you're anemic or have frequent headaches. She has both, but he didn't take any history. She had an extremely severe reaction to the medication. I suggest you either wait for Dr. Greyling to get back, or see one of the regular doctors.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Ife Obuekwe's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients