Ratings for Dr. Ian Comeau

Such a helpful doctor that took the time to talk to me about my health and listened. I've had so many dismissive doctors in the past year and he genuinely cared. He's the best gyno I've had yet. (the resident with him was also very kind and took the time to speak with me for 15 minutes which is unheard of in our system)

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Absolutely awful experience, felt completely neglected during labour, ended up in emergency csection no thanks to him.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

Le Dr. Comeau est un médecin extraordinaire. Il est patient et prend le temps de répondre aux questions. Le personnel qui travaille à ses côtés est tout aussi bon!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

It is very strange to me to read negative comments about Doctor Ian Comeau. We are immigrants from Ukraine and he was my pregnant wife's the first gynecologist here in Montreal. We made appointments in Elna clinic on 6900 Decari and during our visits he was always polite, asked if we have any questions and if we had he gave us very understandable answers, also he gave us suggestions and discussed our problems with another doctors and even visited us after labour in St Mary's Hospital to congratulate and asked how it was. We would never choose another gynecologist. Totaly recommend and give only highest rates. With respect and love Alex and Svetlana.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Very nice and knowledgeable doctor. I like his medical interventions.i definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

While reading all the nice reviews people were leaving for this doctor, I couldn't help but wonder if this is the same doctor I had an appointment with. The doctor I saw was rude and arrogant, spent 2 minutes with me but still managed to make me cry with his insensitive comments on my pregnancy. I would never go see him again.

Submitted August 30, 2017

Very cold and rude, answers your questions with one word and doesn't take time to explain anything. He made me cry on my way home after my first appointment of my first pregnancy. I will definitely change a doctor. Staff is also rude for no reason.

Submitted August 10, 2017

Very nice doctor. Takes time to explain and answer questions. Could see that I was nerveuse and he took the time to phone at home to say the test was normal. Very appreciated.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

He is very kind, knowledgeable and provided answers to all my questions. He took the extra time to deal with my concerns and obvious nervousness. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Had a d&c performed after miscarriage. Dr. Comeau took the time to answer all questions and his kind words before the operation helped to ease my nerves and emotions that were running high. I highly recommend this dr.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Ian Comeau's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Commercial Insurance Company